Are we headed for another 2008?

Status
Not open for further replies.

svivian

WKR
I dont know about y'all, but im patiently waiting to swoop up some steals on things as soon as all these people who over leveredged themselves start shedding things they cant afford to keep or need the money for essentials.
I have a new boat and a couple rental income producing properties in mind. We will see how things go...

sasquatch

WKR
And because I like actual facts, of the 400k kids in foster care, only 117k currently are able to be adopted.

Even better odds. 2m people looking to adopt and only 117k available

Talk about supply and demand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CJ19

WKR
Bachelors in Forestry with additional coursework in Hydrology, Geomorphology, Wildlife, Resource Policy, and Range.

Going on 35 years professional experience in things like wildfire management, fisheries, riparian/wetland restoration/research, forest management, data analysis, writing management plans, data collection across all fields, yada yada yada. Served on wildlife boards, riparian/wetland advisory board, per appointment of Governors in 2 states.

Meet your standards of Science and answer your question?
Easy killer. Im just asking. Although i do appreciate your full resume.

CJ19

WKR
Don't ask questions if you're afraid of the answers.

Full resume? Not hardly...
Im not afraid of your coursework buzz. I asked and thanked you for your response. Im sure you are very accomplished. I was just curious what your background was in. Forestry. Got it.

Brunson84

Lil-Rokslider
As long as the bank keeps giving people money, prices will keep going up, there’s no one to stop and say “hey, that trucks not worth 80k$” or that 900sq ft house on 1/2 acre is not worth 250k, at least that how it is in SC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brunson84

Lil-Rokslider
And.., I don’t want to step on anyones toes or disrespect but it seems like every business has to “get rich quick”, whether a business is 10 years old or 1 year old, they have brand new equipment and are making a fortune, 25 years ago it took a business a while to build a good foundation and have many assets, it’s a domino effect of banks giving ridiculous values to construction projects, homes, etc that allows the business to charge what they want.

CorbLand

WKR
As long as the bank keeps giving people money, prices will keep going up, there’s no one to stop and say “hey, that trucks not worth 80k$” or that 900sq ft house on 1/2 acre is not worth 250k, at least that how it is in SC.

250K will get you a third acre to build on here in N. Utah...maybe.

Whatever happens, wall street and the big banks will undoubtedly be bailed out again and working class America will be left to collect any crumbs that remain. Not a good time to have a bunch of debt in depreciating material items right now.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Heading directly towards thread lockdown so what the hell. . .

So abortion is murder. . . Now let's take the next logical step, a miscarriage occurs. . . We should probably investigate, maybe this woman ate deli meat when she shouldn't have, maybe she exercised too much, maybe she did something the doctor didn't recommend. Should we put her in jail? Laugh all you want it's happened in country's with strict abortion laws!

You say 92% of abortions happen for no reason??? Lovely fake stat. If you think any woman would seek a major medical procedure, potentially jeopardize her future fertility, and risk some severe side effects/results for "no reason" you're crazy.

Abortions occur because a woman doesn't want to have a baby. . . Maybe that's because she doesn't want the fast track to poverty that is single motherhood. Maybe it's because she was raped and even though she didn't report it due to the shame and embarrassment that comes along with the exam/rape kit she decides she doesn't want to raise a monsters child! Maybe she's 16 and wants to go to college and create a good life for herself. Maybe she's 14 and doesn't want to risk damaging her body and altering the entire course of her life, most likely for the worse. I would say the number of abortions that occur on a whim are extremely small.

But you're entitled to your opinion, just own the whole situation. Support increased taxes for: better social programs, more food stamps, paid childcare. Vote for people that support 6 months of paid maternity leave. Campaign for child support payments to begin at conception, if it's a life the man needs to support it too! Vote for free community college so some of these kids have a chance to get educated or get a trade. Child tax credit should kick in with a verified pregnancy by a doctor. Also please vote against the death penalty 100% of the time! A life is a life, period. Last I checked an eye for an eye went away with Christ's death and resurrection. That person has a chance to repent and turn back to Christ so long as they are alive and we should support that and give them that chance!

What I have experienced is that the evangelical right are very hard and fast against abortion, but they are also very quick to judge a teenage pregnancy or an unwed pregnancy and shun the female involved. Instead of loving support it's shame and a cold shoulder most of the time. These are my experiences but I've left 2 churches in very, very hard R republican nebraska over situations like this where the talk didn't line up with the walk. One of them a pastor was given the benefit of the doubt and two girls were scoffed at until more info came out proving them right.

For the right being pro liberty and personal freedoms, they sure like to tell other people what they can and cannot do with their body!

(I'm a conservative but identify more and more as a libertarian before you accuse me of being an evil commie or democrat)
What about those in their late 20s/ early 30s who instead of not sleeping around, take a morning after pill or couple of hours at a clinic? Then, back to doing what they were doing. You're quick to point out everything except the selfishness of a lot of these women who completely cut the man out of the decision. Takes two to tango, but only one has a say in the decision to end the pregnancy?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.