Are you a Backcountry Hunters and Anglers member?

dotman

WKR
Yes, because they are a great organization fighting for not only our public lands but keeping wild lands wild.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Yes. Why, I wanted the sticker and a magazine... One day I realized that at any day my current hunting spots could be lost. BHA has a goal of keeping access open and keeping public lands viable for multiple uses. Seemed like a logical group to join.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes I do it for my kids to have an opportunity to enjoy the outdoors

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Dameon

WKR
Yes. Public land is a dwindling natural resource that most Americans take for granted. The BHA does a lot to ensure that our public lands stay in public hands and that our kids will be able to enjoy the outdoors like we do now. I wish I had more money to give them.

oldgoat

WKR
Yes, seems like best bang for the buck as far as espousing what I feel for the environment. Wasn't too sure about them at first from things I read primarily on Bowsite Forum, but Randy Newberg speaks highly of them as well as some people I actually know so I joined.

wildcat33

WKR
Yes. I used to be a member of a variety of sportsmans group but in the past couple years I've narrowed my donation $$ to BHA exclusively. They have a practical message and a clear mission. This public land issue is mighty important right now, BHA is leading the fight.

No, but I plan on it. I want to do one of the higher lifetime memberships so need to save up some money.

CoHiCntry

WKR
No... not yet. Thinking about it but need a few months to grow a big beard, get a flat billed hat and some branded T-shirts like Yeti, Mtn Ops, First Lite etc... Looks like a great organization though.

topher89

WKR
Yes. Great organization that is fighting for public lands. They keep an eye on the issues and hot spots.

As a side note, I am also a member of Trout Unlimited and plan on joining Rocky Mountain Elk as well.

jwatts

WKR
No, but I plan on it. I want to do one of the higher lifetime memberships so need to save up some money.

If you want to do one of the higher lifetime memberships, but don't have the full amount now, you can split it up into payments. They recently made that an option.

jwatts

WKR
No... not yet. Thinking about it but need a few months to grow a big beard, get a flat billed hat and some branded T-shirts like Yeti, Mtn Ops, First Lite etc... Looks like a great organization though.

Go ahead and join now. The beard will fill in quicker once you get your membership package. No flat bill required.

elkduds

WKR
Yes, b/c of their advocacy for public lands and fair chase ethics, and their grassroots level of mobilizing through activities like Pint Nights. I'm 5x years young, so BHA is not an age-related clique. We are all in this together. The younger you are, the more years you will be fighting for public lands.

Stwrt9

WKR
Yes, They seem to be on the forefront of this never ending public land battle. The fight for our lands is bigger than any one person which is why we need to join together in this fight so that future generations can enjoy the lands as we do today.

D_Eightch

WKR
Yes, seemed like a logical choice. I love the outdoors and want all the public places to be available for generations to come.

I will also be doing a lifetime membership once the first year's membership has run its course.