Are You Feeling Dangerous?

Have you went thru your list and checked everything off? Is your bow tuned? Are your arrows tuned? Is all your gear in tune and ready to go? How bout you? Are you in tune? Is your head tuned? If you’ve answered yes to all these questions, it’s almost killin time! 🏹🏹🏹

11boo

WKR
So far no evidence of other hunters in the honey hole after several trips in. The beer is well concealed just in case. I doubt it’ll all get drank anyway and I end up packing some out.

Phaseolus

WKR
So far no evidence of other hunters in the honey hole after several trips in. The beer is well concealed just in case. I doubt it’ll all get drank anyway and I end up packing some out.
Oh Man, I failed to notice it was wheat beer, dang it.

WTFJohn

WKR
I just finished putting the finishing touches on the new rifle range at the house, have all my gear for the season, and even picked up a few new excuses to try out this year.

"All this hunting pressure and snow pushed them up high to the private"

Huh, maybe I still need to work on that one.

That's fine......the only "beer" I have had in camp is A&W and I've even given those up. Haven't had a beer in years and haven't had a soda in at least 2 or 3 years.
I bet you lost some weight. I was deployed back in 2008 and everyone was doing this weight loss challenge. I didn’t care about any of that but they all were hounding me to join. So I figured I would just quit drinking soda and see what happened. Up to that point I was drinking 3 a day and they were free over there.

Long story short, I lost 20 pounds and won lol. Never drank soda again and weight has stayed off