Are you ready? got all the knowledge you need when all hell breaks loose.

WCB

WKR
I like all the "bug out" talk. "I have 3 years worth of food at my house and 50,000rds of 223 and 20,000 rds of pistol ammunition"...

First, Where are you going to bug out to? I bet this eliminates 70% of guys/families. Second you going to carry all that in your "bug out bag"? 99% of guys wouldn't make it through 1 mag of ammo before the get smoked, leaving your killer 49,991 rounds of .223 and your AR. Having a book with edible plants does ZERO good unless you have actually made regular use of educating yourself on it. (not saying a few guys on here don't)

Also, by any practical standard and basing it off all the backcountry back pack threads on forums...most guys would be scared of the dark, chaffe themselves to death, or get an upset tummy eating bug out food for more than a week, and die of loneliness

Have a generator, some fuel, and a good stock of food and stay home...unless you live in an urban area which you should have left a LONG time ago.

isu22andy

WKR
giphy.gif

Let me suit up quick

Also, by any practical standard and basing it off all the backcountry back pack threads on forums...most guys would be scared of the dark, chaffe themselves to death, or get an upset tummy eating bug out food for more than a week, and die of loneliness
Or -despite planning this bug out all year - they would get bored and come home a few days early because they weren't spotting any Zombies and there were too many other Buggers in their bug-out spot.

bobinmi

WKR
I gave up the idea of "bugout" a long time ago. I'm not taking 3 little girls and my wife into the effing wilderness to survive. I've got enough "stuff" to keep us going for a couple months. If it lasts longer than that I'm not real sure I want to be a part of it anyway.

tpicou

Lil-Rokslider
I'd be willing to bet in a true hypothetical SHTF sitch that the preppers secretly wish for (barely plausible imo), deer and elk would be extinct within about a month.

Yeah in places with lots of civil war/unrest (looking at you some African countries) wildlife is one of the first things to disappear.

*zap*

WKR
They say that if the juice was turned off for 9 months that 75% of people would die. Cities would be a crazee zone...no ebt cards, no food delivered and probably no running water. Some folks would have plenty of tp thou....:p

The correct decisions to be made are very situational so there is no 'right' way......stay/go is all situational dependent but you better choose correctly and it is probably good to be somewhat prepared for both.

Yarak

WKR
Not planning on bugging out to anywhere
I live in a good place with plenty of everything to keep myself and family comfortable and safe

If its anything like opening morning in the elk hills, I'll pass. "Hey, that's my basin, I was here first"