Argentina Dove Hunting Outfitter Question

skifunk2

FNG
The conservation group I work for is hosting our annual fundraiser(which we advertise on our website) for mid- September. We just recently received a donation hunt voucher from an Argentinean Dove Hunting outfitter Norte Hunters, based out of Cordoba. It does look like a lot of other hunts, where they cover a portion, but you are still responsible for ammo, fees, gun rentals/etc.
We just never have received anything like this before. Usually its just local/state business donations, and a few of the bigger national foundations that support us. Thought I would reach out to this group and see if any of you have had any experience with them? There isn't much online to go off, and although we have been in contact with them, we certainly want to go way above and beyond the backgrounding before we would offer this up. In this day and age, you can never be to sure.....

Thanks for the help!

Jim1187

Lil-Rokslider
This may be the wrong forum for info on international wingshooting. There are members of the refugee and duckhuntingchat that have extensively hunted Argentina and may be better able to answer your question.

Wallace

Lil-Rokslider
My full time job for the last 11 years is working with nonprofits and offering them curated trips that we put together. One of those is an Argentina dove hunt with a long time outfitter that has been operating in Cordoba since the 80's. I've worked and lived down in Cordoba for the outfitter in the past and hunted the country 6 times, around 8 or 9 months time in country total if you add it all together. At our peak we used to send around 800 - 1000 people a year to Argentina. We don't do those kind of numbers anymore, but that's due to shifting focus to other destinations.

I'll shoot you a message. I'll answer any questions you have.