Ariat Boots?

grfox92

WKR
......Not cowboy boots, but they make work boot type boots, tons of different models. Anyone ever wear them? Are they really waterproof? would they make a good upland boot?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
I wear the steel toe cowboy boots for work and they've lasted me 4 years. Most work boots I would get new every year but instead I have just replaced the sole insert a few times. Good quality stuff I would hope would be the same for their other boots.

OP
grfox92

grfox92

WKR
I wear the steel toe cowboy boots for work and they've lasted me 4 years. Most work boots I would get new every year but instead I have just replaced the sole insert a few times. Good quality stuff I would hope would be the same for their other boots.
everyone here in Wyoming wears the cowboy boots and have nothing but good things to say about them. I need a pair of all purpose work and upland boots and they are available everywhere around me, so I would like some feedback on them.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Elkhntr08

WKR
I wore a pair of lase up steel toe Ariats the last 3 years on the job. Time was split between office and field. I had zero complaints with the boots. Spent 12-14 hours a day in them and wore them on weekends.
They finally had the soles separate and couldn’t get them glued back on. Nobody around where I was at carried them in plain toe, so I went with a pair of Justin’s.
Getting 3 years out of a pair of boots for me was outstanding.

Oohmatron

FNG
Ariats are high quality boots. In Europe, they are increasingly the choice of Gamekeepers which is the real benchmark for these things. The Catalyst model is the one to check out.

Last edited:

PNWGATOR

WKR
I wear their ropers daily and have for years. They are well made and comfortable and do fine in all weather as a daily boot. I personally would not choose the roper style of boot for a hunting boot or a cold weather work boot, but just for kicking around everyday they’re great. I’m on my second pair. I’ll buy another when these are done.

If they have a leather welt your good to go, as it’s better on this type of boot
Yep.
Several models are glued instead of stitched now too. The last pair of Ariats I'll ever buy, blew out the side inside of 3 months.
I fear they are getting to be too big of a company and are starting to cut corners. Happens all the time sadly.