Arizona Archery Coues Hunt Jan 2020

HunterHawk

Lil-Rokslider
This hunt was a blast. My buddy (the recurve guy) lives in AZ and took me on my first Coues hunt. When he told me to come down and hunt coues with him with a bow i figured he just didn't care about my money. Then when he said he was going with his recurve I thought he was nuts.
This hunt was a blast. Started with a knarly quad ride, then a long hike. With camp on our back.

Little did I know he was taking me to a little piece of paradise he found. This dude is a crazy good hunter, which is why he is my hunting partner. He is awesome at scouting.

I ended up getting a bonus cotamundi and a nice coues and he ended up getting one on the walk out.

The filming and talking needs some work, we are just amatures.
After this hunt he also talked me in to getting my recurve back out so hopefully this year we get some more footage of our recurve hunts.
Hope you enjoy
- Craig

Rancher

FNG
Awesome video,I know it is hard to film,pack in cameras,and all,but thank you guys for doing it.You stated that you were amatures,but thanks again for taking the time to take us along.I have done it all living in Az. all my life,never filming,by myself.Now that I am 69,I wish that I had fimed it to share.

OP
HunterHawk

HunterHawk

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome video,I know it is hard to film,pack in cameras,and all,but thank you guys for doing it.You stated that you were amatures,but thanks again for taking the time to take us along.I have done it all living in Az. all my life,never filming,by myself.Now that I am 69,I wish that I had fimed it to share.
Yeah, we have always filmed but we usually just filmed so we could watch it and share with friends. I got a better camera and some editing software and did the kitchen backsplash for my wife so she would edit the video for us :) we have some great hunts coming up this year so hopefully we will be able to put out some more footage and get a little better now that we are sharing with more people... I'm just wondering what project my wife has for me next to edit the next videos. :)