Arizona Blaze Orange Laws

I've scoured through the regulations booklet and I can't find any information on this. We're going to AZ for a Mule Deer hunt but we might throw the shotguns in to the mix for some Gambel's and I want to make sure we're legal. I figure it's blaze hat and X amount of inches on chest and back. Anyone have info on this?

On public land, you should always check the regs for that specific property. TX doesn't require it but if you're hunting on state land here, or certain areas (WMA's) within most national forests or wildlife refuges, you are required to wear orange.

Anozira

WKR
No hunter orange requirement in AZ on private or public land. The idea is that you should know what your shooting at before you pull the trigger. However, it is better to be safe than sorry and at least wear an orange cap/ vest.

Per the AZGFD website:
Screenshot_2019-09-13 AZGFD.png

OP
Upchurch_k
Thanks for the replies, I'm used to having to wear orange for most hunting on public land other than migratory game bird or archery. Most of the time its listed pretty blatant in the regs, like for TX and CO but I was struggling finding it for AZ.