Arizona CC hits coming Friday...

I’m surprised the portal is now showing which units we were drawn for already. LFG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jmoore

FNG
So if this is my 5th year applying in AZ should I not have 4 bonus points and unsuccessful this year would be 5? I’ve hunted a couple western states but not AZ yet and after my first year I showed 1 BP and since then 0.
At one point during this whole mess up I logged in a showed I had 16 elk points 9 deer points and had drawn a javelina, which I never applied for.
Come to find out it was a guy with my same name but they’d merged our accounts.
Thanks

Unsuccessful draw, but it also still isn't showing my hunters ed point. I’ll call once this slows down. I wasn’t expecting to draw, but I still want that point on there.

Whip

WKR
Huh. I just put in for another point this year. Portal shows that it was updated as of today (3/21) but I don't see that the bonus points have increased and I'm also missing my Hunter Ed point. I'll wait a bit before calling about it though.

Congrats to those who drew!

Last edited:

heatstroke18

Lil-Rokslider
My portal says “aww no bonus points”, but I didn’t draw.... anyone else? I’m gonna give it a week or so and then start to really worry. It shows my history of unsuccessful draws.....

FullValue

Lil-Rokslider
My stuff is still incorrect it even has my wrong birthday but I drew a tag according to my credit card. It was messed up before the draw occurred but I couldn't fix or update it. The wait for a phone call was insane. I called the main number and checked bonus points that way before the elk draw. It had them correct in their system just not on my portal. I applied anyways using my correct information and drew a tag. If you call now it won't show anything because they are still updating the new draw information. I think they have it correct in their main system for everyone but the portal is a different animal that's not necessarily updated or correct for everyone. It is for some but the main system I believe is still correct

CougarBlue

Lil-Rokslider
System is still so messed up. Can't imagine when they'll have the portal ironed out.

Drew an antelope tag but portal is still saying I have all of my points. Last update was this morning. I sure won't complain getting a tag AND getting to keep all my points.

Last edited:
I just gotta say, it feels damn good to have an AZ bull tag this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norm555

WKR
I'm assuming they haven't updated the bonus points yet to include this year's draw if you were unsuccessful like me. I imagine they'll get it sorted out here shortly.

The bonus point I gained from this year's app shows as of today, but the loyalty point I should have gained doesn't yet.