Arizona CC hits coming Friday...

bowuntr

WKR
Not to reopen old wounds, but the commission plans to discuss “I.T. and Database Systems, including where we came from, where we are now, and where we will go in the future” on May 16th
If they were a private company, the entire IT staff yould be fired. The government will band aid the current system again. Ridiculous in todays world of technology... Ed F

Has anyone had trouble with their bonus point? It is telling me I only have 1 point and I have receipts going back several years

mhedlund

FNG
Anyone's credit card get hit yet this year?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

johnw

FNG
You can update your credit card online until 3/1/22, I am guessing it will follow that. I read 3/2/22 for card hits elsewhere.

mhedlund

FNG
You can update your credit card online until 3/1/22, I am guessing it will follow that. I read 3/2/22 for card hits elsewhere.
Well that makes me feel better. I was afraid the inevitable had happened and I didn't draw....

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
I took the hunter Ed course two months ago, applied for elk, and that point still isn’t on my dashboard. Think that point counted this year? I’ll call next week

johnw

FNG
"The course must be passed 30 days prior to the draw deadline day for the bonus point to be valid for that particular draw."

Extrapale

WKR
My nephew finished the course in late January. The point was in his portal before the app deadline.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

When will results be available?
Assuming AZ doesn’t screw this draw up, typically cards will get hit on Friday after the CC cutoff and results posted a couple of weeks later.

But who knows as each draw and it’s issues are unique.