Arizona CC hits coming Friday...

HuntNTag

WKR
I'm in for a coule late hunts in Arizona. Based on my small number of points and last year's draw odds, I have about 75% chance for one hunt and 50% chance for another.

That means I won't draw anything.

If I’m a betting man, I’d take your odds. Better than the house odds with 75% and 50% if combined.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I’m a betting man, I’d take your odds. Better than the house odds with 75% and 50% if combined.

Good luck!

My luck on drawing is not so great. Last year I applied for a cow moose tag in Colorado. Based on the previous year, I had 100% chance of drawing. I didn't even sniff it. Either someone put in the wrong hunt code or suddenly a couple people decided to dump points.

HuntNTag

WKR
My luck on drawing is not so great. Last year I applied for a cow moose tag in Colorado. Based on the previous year, I had 100% chance of drawing. I didn't even sniff it. Either someone put in the wrong hunt code or suddenly a couple people decided to dump points.
Point Creep!

Usi05

WKR
Been waiting all week just to be disappointed! Can’t wait to find out and then do it again next month with NM! Lol

KineKilla

WKR
Been waiting all week just to be disappointed! Can’t wait to find out and then do it again next month with NM! Lol

This is the roller coaster ride that is big game hunting. Applying and failing passes the time while I wait for Utah to finally draw.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk