Arizona CC hits coming Friday...

BBob

WKR
This is not the first time AZ has had draw difficulties or delays. It happens. They've had a history of delays after making changes. To say the draw is over or to be able to say exactly when cards will be hit is ridiculous.

dsotm

Lil-Rokslider
The next time their IT department does something right will be the first time

Last edited:

HoytHntr4

WKR
55FFF851-F534-4954-A56C-9E612F200A9B.jpeg

Does anyone else’s portal say this? I can’t remember if your 2021 application is supposed to be listed on the “my draw applications” page now or not until after the draw is finished. Mine only shows my 2020 and previous apps.

HoytHntr4

WKR
I just called, sounds like they are still loading applications into their system and it will not say the “good luck.....” until your application has been uploaded into the draw system which they are doing right now. They also told me the draw will likely not be taking place until sometime next week because of the issues they’re having

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Well, I think with all the problems and delays, they should just remove the 10% nonresident cap to make everything smooth. Like the good old days when USO was suing them...I drew a fantastic elk and deer tag those two years.

Seriously, I’m sure they will get it fixed and the cards will be hit in good time. Good luck to all.

dsotm

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone else’s portal say this? I can’t remember if your 2021 application is supposed to be listed on the “my draw applications” page now or not until after the draw is finished. Mine only shows my 2020 and previous apps.
Mine shows I applied for antelope but not elk. Their website is wonky for every draw year after year. They'll get the draw sorted out eventually, just a little ridiculous they can't have a functioning website in this day and age.

mavinwa2

WKR
Res WA ST, winter>Gilbert AZ , NR>AZ, UT, NM, CO.
AZFG E-news release:

Logo
GAME AND FISH NEWS
Feb. 26, 2021

2021 elk, pronghorn hunt draw in progress
Elk_-_Bull_-_3_1.JPG
PHOENIX — The Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) reminds hunters that the processing of draw applications for 2021 elk and pronghorn hunt permit-tags is underway. The deadline to submit applications was Feb. 9.

AZGFD continues to validate a record 170,000 applications, an increase of almost 18,000 over last year. As a reminder, a customer’s receipt is verification that their application was received by the department. There is no need to contact the department if a customer cannot view data (such as submitted applications, bonus points, license purchases) in their personal portal account at this time.

AZGFD expects to resolve this inconvenience once the draw has been completed and hunt permit-tags are issued. In the meantime, the department appreciates the continued support and patience of its valued customers.

There also is no need to contact the department about draw results. AZGFD will post an announcement on its website and social media channels when draw results are available. All hunt permit-tags will be mailed by April 2.​
Did you know?
The Arizona Game and Fish Department conserves and protects Arizona’s 800+ wildlife species but receives NO Arizona general fund tax dollars. Contribute to our on-the-ground conservation efforts at www.AzWildlifeHero.com.​

The Arizona Game and Fish Department receives Federal assistance from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, and thus prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age and sex pursuant to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. To request an accommodation or informational material in an alternative format or to file a discrimination complaint please contact the Director’s Office at (623) 942-3000 or by mail at 5000 West Carefree Highway, Phoenix, AZ 85086. Discrimination complaints can also be filed with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Office of Diversity and Inclusive Workforce, Attention: Public Civil Rights and Disability Coordinator, 5275 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA 22041.
Arizona Game & Fish Dept. · 5000 W. Carefree Hwy, Phoenix, AZ 85086
(602) 942-3000 · www.azgfd.gov

TacoHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Well this tread actually made my day. I was thinking I didn’t draw a tag, but maybe I still have a chance.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wapitibob

WKR
Any word on when cards will be hit then? They have always been first thing in AM on Friday

no. The draw is run first, verify results, then run cards. A day plus from what they have told me in the past. If they haven't run the draw, under normal circumstances they would have delayed the cc change date because they've set a 24 hour limit to process after that date. Their not changing that date is why I assumed they had already run the draw.