Arizona CC hits coming Friday...

ya mine says i didnt apply either but im sure there going to work out all of the quinks.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
ya mine says i didnt apply either but im sure there going to work out all of the quinks.
I don't pay much attention to it, but pretty sure it hasn't ever shown anything until well after the draw is done for as long as I remember.

That's why everyone checks their cards... and finds out what tag they got later.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I don't pay much attention to it, but pretty sure it hasn't ever shown anything until well after the draw is done for as long as I remember.

That's why everyone checks their cards... and finds out what tag they got later.

They don’t show you have DRAWN until many days after the credit card get hit. They are MANUALLY confirming the application in your portal. AZGFD said the cards will not be hit until the application has been verified and updated in the portal so we are not supposed to se any CC hits until we all are we have applied in our portal.

BBob

WKR
My portal has shown for several weeks that I have applied but if the rumor is true that they are still uploading apps it's not going to show until yours is uploaded. AZGFD response has always been if you have a receipt you are good to go. So far it hasn't failed and delays in prior draws were always completed and tags sent by the promised tag issue date. This year I believe the issue by date is April 2.

kind of off topic but am just wondering, How good of a chance do i have to get drawn for a youth cow elk hunt in 3A/3C. I have 3 points for elk btw.

Mpmoody15

FNG
Do we have an ETA? I was hoping to apply for Utah deer if I didn't get drawn. I think tomorrow is the deadline and I need to make a decision