Arizona CC hits coming Friday...

Brix8984

WKR
I can’t even log in to the portal. It sends my 2 factor authentication code then after I input it says user can’t be found.

Extrapale

WKR
I guess I am the one holding it up. Still no apps in my portal.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

If I were a betting man I’d say they’ll hit CC’s this Friday as opposed to last Friday.

Why? AZ has never promised a credit card hit date, it's just what everyone expects now. The only thing they promise is to mail tags by I believe April 3rd.
True but it should be done in a timely fashion. Each day after the update deadline but before the card pulls is a (slight) risk your card gets skimmed or whatever and your bank closes it for fraudulent charges and screws up your draw.

Multiply that by 10-20k tags (or however many there are) and there’s bound to be at least a few affected

When I logged in yesterday it said the draw was underway and showed that I had no bonus points for any species..

I’m new to the AZ game but I am ok with not floating the money like WY or other states. It would be nice if it were to happen by said timeframe but what can you do but carry on and wait some more.