Arizona CC hits coming Friday...

Well good thing you’re still at the mercy of their system and hate to break it to you But calling doesn’t help speed the process up.

I’m not saying they shouldn’t be transparent about the issues at hand but what do you want them to say...

“the third party contract we have with an outside entity for our software program had a couple brackets in their code facing the wrong way”

It still doesn’t get you a tag any faster. Patience is a virtue. I understand the desirability and the monetary value and the potential experience at stake but chill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can bend it to your liking but I could care less how fast they get it out. I just want to make sure it’s done properly and nothing is screwed in my account when it happens. But keep thinking I just want it out fast They’ve screwed up this draw and that’s why they havn’t hit credit cards.

You can bend it to your liking but I could care less how fast they get it out. I just want to make sure it’s done properly and nothing is screwed in my account when it happens. But keep thinking I just want it out fast They’ve screwed up this draw and that’s why they havn’t hit credit cards.

I want answers to why first it said I didn’t apply and now it still says I didn’t apply but I have 16 points instead of 15. Doesn’t make you feel very comfortable with the system.

Well good thing you’re still at the mercy of their system and hate to break it to you But calling doesn’t help speed the process up.

I’m not saying they shouldn’t be transparent about the issues at hand but what do you want them to say...

“the third party contract we have with an outside entity for our software program had a couple brackets in their code facing the wrong way”

It still doesn’t get you a tag any faster. Patience is a virtue. I understand the desirability and the monetary value and the potential experience at stake but chill.

Well said. And the thing is, they don't owe people anything yet. Just because cards have traditionally been hit the day after the card update deadline in the past doesn't mean they have to do the same every year when the date of that action taking place is mentioned nowhere.

come2elmo

WKR
They have missed the first rule of crisis management - communicate. People are generally understanding if they are given good information. Just talking in vague terms and trying to act like nothing is wrong is an error on their part. Just makes them look incompetent and like they are trying to CYA.
That only works if they recognize it as a crisis. Their system has been jacked for months with no change. One can only hope they are just keeping the engine running long enough to push it into the Nevada side of lake Mead.

Maverick1

WKR
Jesus.

Jesus has a credit card? Who knew he hunted in Arizona?!?!?.....(well, correction....who knew he APPLIED in Arizona? Like the rest of us, he probably looked at the draw odds and realizes he has a snowball’s chance in #€[[ of drawing!)

cgasner1

WKR
I want answers to why first it said I didn’t apply and now it still says I didn’t apply but I have 16 points instead of 15. Doesn’t make you feel very comfortable with the system.

With any luck they gave me those 16 points that would be neat

Tbonespop

Lil-Rokslider
Does anybody know how the draw works when you put in as a group and the hunters have all different amounts of points?

ed8f6f4c080c84e9885915fbd8f6a010.jpg

This was the response I received upon asking about why they were planning on doing the draws without fixing our portal accounts that say we didn’t apply. I guess we’re just supposed to blindly trust things are right on their end.