Arizona CC hits coming Friday...

I hope the system makes a mistake and actually hits my card and my fiancee for the first time. She is excited to go elk hunting. Been putting her in for 5 years on units she should draw, but her luck of the AZ draw has not been on her side. This may be the year. I'm holding my breath. LOL!

slick

WKR
It’s only 9 pages cause Timberline can’t get over it.

Portal, receipt, anything on their website etc.

You have to take it at face value that it’s ran correctly every year with or without the portal, the my”enter state agency” website.
It’s no different than submitting an app to Montana and looking at the receipt. You still have to trust the process is done correctly.

But now that someone brought up the season doesn’t start until September he’s ok with it. Took long enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to take it at face value that it’s ran correctly every year with or without the portal, the my”enter state agency” website.
It’s no different than submitting an app to Montana and looking at the receipt. You still have to trust the process is done correctly.

But now that someone brought up the season doesn’t start until September he’s ok with it. Took long enough.

My season doesn’t start until the end of November actually. That’s been my stance all along, I don’t care if it takes until august for them to release the draw if it means they fix the portal first.

You guys can say all you want but at the end of the day this government agency should be more professional and fix what is broke. Instead of just leaving it and putting us in the dark again. I was excited about AZ finally having a little transparency in the draw with this portal like every other state I apply in but that’s all out the window once again.

BBob

WKR
My season doesn’t start until the end of November actually. That’s been my stance all along, I don’t care if it takes until august for them to release the draw if it means they fix the portal first.

Why does the portal really matter? Do you think they run the draw off the same system as the portal? No freaking way. Why spend time "fixing" the portal when it really doesn't matter right now in running the actual draw? The only thing the portal is good for is to make you feel better. They've had issues many times in the past but they have always come through on the actual draw. Let them run the draw and fix your portal later.
You guys can say all you want but at the end of the day this government agency should be more professional and fix what is broke. Instead of just leaving it and putting us in the dark again. I was excited about AZ finally having a little transparency in the draw with this portal like every other state I apply in but that’s all out the window once again.

Oh I see, it's a conspiracy and they are going to cheat you unless you can see it on your portal :rolleyes:

All I’m saying is everything should be right before they run the draw and to do it any other way is unprofessional. The way I see it is the portal wouldn’t exist if it didn’t reflect the actual info in the draw so that’s why I’m concerned. Apparently no one else is worried and that’s fine. I’m not going to argue with everyone about it. Hopefully I’m wrong and people with screwed accounts get points or draw.

Buffinnut

Lil-Rokslider
I’m getting really tired of this thread popping up because one or two people insist on arguing and whining about the draw. Between this and the Wyoming thread this place is turning into Facebook. Go complain to G&F and keep the drama and negativity away from Rokslide.

when you keep complaining just to complain you are muddying the waters and making it harder for guys to find any useful information in these threads.

Why does the portal really matter? Do you think they run the draw off the same system as the portal? No freaking way. Why spend time "fixing" the portal when it really doesn't matter right now in running the actual draw? The only thing the portal is good for is to make you feel better. They've had issues many times in the past but they have always come through on the actual draw. Let them run the draw and fix your portal later.

Oh I see, it's a conspiracy and they are going to cheat you unless you can see it on your portal :rolleyes:
Portal or not, normal practice is to hit cards the day after CC update deadline (for good reason) and it’s been a week

I’m getting really tired of this thread popping up because one or two people insist on arguing and whining about the draw. Between this and the Wyoming thread this place is turning into Facebook. Go complain to G&F and keep the drama and negativity away from Rokslide.

when you keep complaining just to complain you are muddying the waters and making it harder for guys to find any useful information in these threads.

Trust me I’m complaining to FG as well. It’s just difficult not to respond to people, I was under the assumption everyone would be as upset as me but apparently not. I apologize.

BBob

WKR
It appears some of you are new to the AZ draw. Yes credit cards typically start to hit on the Friday after the card update deadline but it's never been cast in stone that it happens everytime. There have been years that it hasn't happened, those years I don't recall anyone bitching about it too much other than "damn, I guess I'll have to wait" or something to that effect. I'll add that it has taken them anywhere from days to a week to hit all the cards so if you are expecting to get a charge on your card the same day as others then you might be mistaken.

Scoot

WKR
Timberline, you obviously should quit applying to AZ if it's causing you this much consternation. I think you should only apply to the state where everything works perfectly every year. That state is... ummm... Good luck!

Morrid7

FNG
Arizona draw complete!
4b3b3b3a000a211a51a0a5c8671dedc4.jpg

j_volt

WKR
Is it wrong to expect things to be better? There is clearly a demand for more transparency and communication. Who would complain if the draw was conducted the day after applications due?
Exactly... I don't see an issue with wanting things to go as promised (as today is the published result date). Also, if we don't complain about things, this forum wouldn't be nearly as fun.

Scoot

WKR
Morrid, that's the first AZ draw I've seen that I'm happy with! Finally, a year where I'm not disappointed by the AZ draw results! Thanks Morrid!!!