Arizona CC hits coming Friday...

Eli80

FNG
Damn! Im the only one that didn't draw! Haha congrats to everyone! I was honestly hoping my dad would draw as he will be 72 next year and I want him to get one with his recurve before he cant anymore. Does anyone know when they stop drawing? Is it a certain amount of hours? Is it days? Is it done? Anyone know for fact? Thanks
So I know they billed today in batches. Not sure how many or if any are left. I’d expect a few random hits are possible tomorrow . Good luck.

Pretty much what I expected, nothing.

Point creep must have got me. Based on prior draw odds I had a really good shot at my first choice tag. Oh well, on to the next state.

Jherek

Lil-Rokslider
I'm REALLY REALLY hoping that there is a big majority of the CC hits coming today!

I remember last year on here, when the cards started getting hit there was a lot of replies from people saying they scored.
WAY more than yesterday! At least that's what hope I'm holding on to lol.

RILEY L

FNG
My card got hit. I put in for 27 early archery/27 late rifle. 7 NR points. So stoked, this will be my first elk hunt.

So it sounds like non resident elk is done...which means no joy for me...but son got a youth non resident cow tag so will be taking him which will be a ton of fun.

MO-ELK

FNG
1616167498093.jpeg
Got the AZ charge early this morning.... Got impatient with AZ and just had to apply for NM archery elk as well on the last day of draw, but odds are pretty low there, could make for an epic September and an extra pissed off wife if I pull both :)

mmac

WKR
Are any residents getting hit yet? I would have thought resident draw would be first, but guess not.

Diz

FNG
Several residents with hits on CWT. I don't think it's actually a separate draw. The NR tags are just a cap of 10% and not a set aside pool of tags. So I think it's done as one draw but I could be mistaken

Anozira

WKR
Are any residents getting hit yet? I would have thought resident draw would be first, but guess not.
As residents my old man and I drew a late rifle tag. Also a couple buddies put in for a separate late hunt and got drawn as well.

What was interesting though, is when cards first started getting hit, I checked and didn't have anything. I figured I'm not hunting AZ elk his year. Then I received a notification 20 minutes later saying my card had been charged. It seemed like most of the Non-residents got their cards hit first.

Is the general consensus whoever’s cc got hit won’t know exactly what tag they got until it shows up in the mailbox? Will the phone line be updated given the portal issues?

Is the general consensus whoever’s cc got hit won’t know exactly what tag they got until it shows up in the mailbox? Will the phone line be updated given the portal issues?
Generally, and the reason I say that is because who knows with how messed up this year is...Results come a couple weeks after credit cards get hit and before your tag shows up.

TacoHunter

Lil-Rokslider

I’m assuming the portal will be updated before tags go out. At least it was last year, but who knows with the issues they have had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk