Arizona CC hits coming Friday...

Blackcow

WKR
Whether you drew a tag or not, it’s has always taken some time before it changes in the portal. If you drew a tag, don’t worry, they take all of your points away besides your hunter ed and loyalty, if you have them before the next elk/antelope draw. I promise. If they don’t add points then yeah, maybe call them. But it’s been months before a point showed up when I was unsuccessful, and that was in a “normal” year. I’d be making sure my deer/sheep points were in order now though if they’re not.

What I meant was when I look at my unsuccessful draw, it shows my application only had 2 bonus points instead of three

FullValue

Lil-Rokslider
You can call the main number now prompt 2 for draw results and it also gives you an option to hear your bonus points

Blackdirt Cowboy

Lil-Rokslider
My bonus points are still wrong. It’s shows one point for elk and antelope. I assume that’s from this years unsuccessful draw. But all my previous points are gone.

When I call in, it gives me my previous bonus points, less this years unsuccessful draw. It’s like I have two accounts that need to be merged.

Last edited:

Norm555

WKR
My bonus points have no updated but my loyalty point I should have earned this year has not been updated. I'm sure they're working on it.

wapitibob

WKR
My bonus points are still wrong. It’s shows one point for elk and antelope. I assume that’s from this years unsuccessful draw. But all my previous points are gone.

When I call in, it gives me my previous bonus points, less this years unsuccessful draw. It’s like I have two accounts that need to be merged.
they merge hundreds every year

loyalty points are updated later, it'll show up

mproberts

WKR
The bonus point I gained from this year's app shows as of today, but the loyalty point I should have gained doesn't yet.
Same... but I wouldn't worry, it takes them months to fix that stuff. Their phone prompt system is still giving me pre-draw totals, so at least the portal has updated the species points already.

heatstroke18

Lil-Rokslider
I’m sure they are getting hammered with email and calls about points and updates and all sorts of shenanigans. I’ll wait till after Wyoming and figure it out. But I’m not 10+ years invested yet...

Covfefe

FNG
Was pumped for what would have been my 1st Archery Bull hunt, just to get a kick in the nuts. Maybe if residents kicked in $600 for a tag we'd have better luck at this. Hopefully we won't be a full fledged communist country by Fall '22 and I'll get another stab at it.

Was pumped for what would have been my 1st Archery Bull hunt, just to get a kick in the nuts. Maybe if residents kicked in $600 for a tag we'd have better luck at this. Hopefully we won't be a full fledged communist country by Fall '22 and I'll get another stab at it.
How many points do you have? Unless you have 15 or so as a minimum I would t get your hopes up again. There’s lots of easier to get archery tags for your first hunt in others states that are great.

Portal is showing me 1 elk pt for my failed application this year. None of my previous points for elk or other species are showing. Funny how the portal can show all of my previous unsuccessful apps but not the bonus points.

We can say they have the right point numbers when running the draw but they sure don't inspire confidence.. If I weren't applying for very long odds it would probably be irritating.

heatstroke18

Lil-Rokslider
Portal is showing me 1 elk pt for my failed application this year. None of my previous points for elk or other species are showing. Funny how the portal can show all of my previous unsuccessful apps but not the bonus points.

We can say they have the right point numbers when running the draw but they sure don't inspire confidence.. If I weren't applying for very long odds it would probably be irritating.
Yea I’m in the exact same boat. It shows all my previous unsuccessful draws but I only have 1 bonus point...

Not to reopen old wounds, but the commission plans to discuss “I.T. and Database Systems, including where we came from, where we are now, and where we will go in the future” on May 16th

Attachments

• 90B4642B-A276-4B73-B139-FF23D83B7220.jpeg
    90B4642B-A276-4B73-B139-FF23D83B7220.jpeg
    281.5 KB · Views: 54