Arizona Dashboard

I applied for a hunt in AZ and when you go to the dashboard to click on Draw Applications only prior year stuff is showing up. As some of you know their website went through some changes and I just want to make sure I'm all good. I got the receipt showing I successfully applied for the hunts but I would figure it would show up on the Draw Application screen from the Dashboard. Anybody else seeing this?

GNUOY

FNG
I have the same thing showing on my portal. I think there is just a delay. I am going to keep checking and if it isn't updated before the close date I'm going to call. But I think this is normal.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Their new system is a disaster and good luck getting through to someone. I’ve waited over an hour 3 different days to get someone on the phone with no luck. It’s been a week and there is no delay on my end showing as far as bonus points and current draw application. It’s just not there, I’m sure once I finally get through they will fix it but I know they are getting thousands of calls a day with the same issue. Tech/software really sucks now a days as it’s always far from perfect to start out for some reason, you think they would test before they release the new software...

OP
KS2MOHUNTER
Pirogue - Although it's not terrible ;) i might as well with the points I got.

Not glad to hear you are all dealing with the same issues, but feel better knowing it's not me. I guess I am going to assume I did it correctly........as I have in the past with no issues.

ttmannan

Lil-Rokslider
I applied for a hunt in AZ and when you go to the dashboard to click on Draw Applications only prior year stuff is showing up. As some of you know their website went through some changes and I just want to make sure I'm all good. I got the receipt showing I successfully applied for the hunts but I would figure it would show up on the Draw Application screen from the Dashboard. Anybody else seeing this?
Mine's fine - what happens when you hit "Bonus Points" "Last Calculated 1/26/2021: Hurray! You have bonus points!" Does it show the right amount of points?
You are using the new login assigned to you in December by AZGFD obviously or I don't think you would have gotten as far as you did, right?

ttmannan

Lil-Rokslider
I got the receipt showing I successfully applied for the hunts but I would figure it would show up on the Draw Application screen from the Dashboard. Anybody else seeing this?
Wait... are you wanting the newest draw application, for Mid-Winter 2021 to show up on the Draw Apps screen? If so, I don't think that will show up until after the draw is closed or until after the draw actually happens (the day after the last day to update your CC).

wapitibob

WKR
You can apply for the draw without going thru the portal, just like every other year. The portal is just a front end that was intended to give the user a single spot to look at their data. It takes a few days to update and may or may not show accurate info.

As others have stated, what you're experiencing is totally normal. I applied for myself and my wife within a couple hours of the draw opening and our draw results still don't show in the portal. If memory serves last year was similar.

jray5740

Lil-Rokslider
I have been having tech issues as well. I can get into the "Add Applicant" screen, add my info, and the system finds me. When I move to the next screen I get a big error that my app cant be processed. Its been frustrating calling in a waiting on the phone so long.....thus far havent been able to get someone in 4 days of off/on trying.

7raptor

Lil-Rokslider
No bonus points for hunters safety from 2020...and no record of applying for 2021 elk hunt.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
I talked to AZ F&G this morning. Tip: Call first thing in the morning the wait was only 10-20 mins to get through. As long as you have all your digital receipts for this years license and draw app no need to worry. They have multiple systems in place that just aren't syncing up right. They assured me it will all show up eventually and that my draw app and bonus points are all in place, just be patient. Hope that helps some others on here, basically I wouldnt call them unless you didnt get an email confirmation.

KineKilla

WKR
First time using their system this morning.

It sucks!

I used to complain about our system in UT but I will bite my tongue from now on.

A person cannot buy their overpriced non-res combo license and apply for the hunts all in one checkout session...WTF? Also, I chose to have my overpriced license start on 2/8 and could not complete the hunt app because it is not valid today. Again, WTF?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

160andup

Lil-Rokslider
Also, I chose to have my overpriced license start on 2/8 and could not complete the hunt app because it is not valid today. Again, WTF?
That doesn't seem right. I did the same as you, except a 2/9 license start and was able to submit my application fine.

wapitibob

WKR
It's not right, you simply add a license number at the btm of the page after you "add applicant". There is no reason to use the portal to apply, hunting page/big game draw/ then apply for draw.

Last edited:

KineKilla

WKR
I tried several times but after receiving the same error numerous times, I figured it was because of the valid date that hasn't arrived yet.

I'll try again tomorrow.

Still. Their system sucks.

Here in UT I can manage all 6 of our applications (I coordinate all the apps for our hunting party) and get all applications for every species plus buy the required combo license all in one check out session. It even knows who does and doesn't have vaild licenses so I don't have to remember nor enter a license number.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Patton

Lil-Rokslider
Had the same thing happening; I went back to see if it would let me apply again and was told ‘applicant was already on a paid-for application’ or something. Just a delay in the system syncing to the portal.