Arizona Deer Draw Started

BBob

WKR
As expected the draw is getting tougher. I'm hearing more this year not drawn at all and more 3rd choice last ditch tags drawn.

Results are up, snagged a late Coues tag!
I hope you can make the best of it and get a good one you lucky basterd :) What unit?

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
As expected the draw is getting tougher. I'm hearing more this year not drawn at all and more 3rd choice last ditch tags drawn.

I hope you can make the best of it and get a good one you lucky basterd :) What unit?
, definitely lucky, had 2 points 😂, if I don’t it won’t be for lack of trying! I’ve got some experience in that unit so will have a good start anyway.

Last edited:

ZWA

Lil-Rokslider
Zero again this year, definitely think the added point for online hunter ed hurt the creep. Guess I should have joined the masses and done the same.

DRT Fred

FNG
, definitely lucky, had 2 points 😂, if I don’t it won’t be for lack of trying! I’ve got some experience in that unit so will have a good start anyway.
I was drawn with 2 points. Seems like an every other year situation.

Turkeygetpwnd38 can you message me please? Have a question about your 300…

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Who else drew a hunt their excited about? I’ll be heading out during archery season to scout. Always love seeing how many decent bucks the boot stompers kick up.