Arizona Elk and Pronghorn Applications??

I know the deadline is early feb for elk and antelope but I have been trying to get on and apply but the website says there are no application periods open..Anyone know anything?

dtrkyman

WKR
Not sure the dates but I am not able to login my account, have sent them several requests to update password and such several times, zero response, I think they are having issues with their site?

Tried first of the year and yesterday, same problem. Need to call them and see what is up!

GNUOY

FNG
Not sure the dates but I am not able to login my account, have sent them several requests to update password and such several times, zero response, I think they are having issues with their site?

Tried first of the year and yesterday, same problem. Need to call them and see what is up!
Check your email for an update around mid December. They reset the website and asked all members to reset there user name and passwords. The main site has instructions as well. My guess is that it will open tonight at midnight.

dtrkyman

WKR
Will do, I sent them a request for updating my password multiple times with no response!

dtrkyman

WKR
The link takes me to the same page I have tried to update my account with at least 5 times, zero response!

dtrkyman

WKR
Same one as last time but somehow it just worked, just tried it yesterday.

Thanks for the info, the link is listed on their front page news I think it was, weird thing is when I tried the regular login and was prompted that same page it did not work!

Most likely I deleted their December email, I rarely check any emails assuming they are just advertising types.

dtrkyman

WKR
Now I just need to actually draw an archery Elk tag with only 4 points! pipe dream I know.

GNUOY

FNG
Hey it can happen buddy. I know a guy who drew a bull elk rifle tag first year he applied.

Aces11

Lil-Rokslider
I couldn’t log into my account, and when I requested password reset it never showed up in my email. I called AZ game and fish and they said that they changed our usernames. She said some people never received the email(I probably just missed it). She gave me my new username and I was able to log in. Then my points weren’t showing up, and she fixed that.

Mjgetch

FNG
I am still getting this page when I go to apply.

Attachments

• 8685F489-7351-4870-8C51-2B12FC05FA62.png
    8685F489-7351-4870-8C51-2B12FC05FA62.png
    642.4 KB · Views: 14