Arizona elk draw info is available.

sbcff15

Lil-Rokslider
6A for me. Lots of experience in 5B, but hey, it's just across the highway. Better than sitting home in September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEHusker

WKR
Does anyone know what the section about "Hunt party - Application group bonus point average" is?

Also, does anyone know what the tag number means? My tag number is 000072. Does that mean anything at all? My draw order or something?

Early archery in AZ...man I'm excited!

Archery bull elk for the wife and I in unit 1. Whoo hooo I am stoked, first bull tag in a long time.

Sent from the Arizona desert

Darrin

FNG
Wow, drew my second choice, Unit 23 late archery.
We went on that hunt in 2016. It was a hard hunt. The bulls are bachelor groups. Find water in hard to get places. We saw 18 total bulls w a couple in 350 range. We couldn't close the deal but got close. Good luck
Darrin
62b3c6bd0645f559ad088e7d79b73d2e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

TWP

FNG
I drew 22 North late hunt, pretty excited about it. Spoke with a couple outfitters that my buddy has used in the area. I have never done anything but DIY, but this one may be different.

fiskeri1

Lil-Rokslider
We went on that hunt in 2016. It was a hard hunt. The bulls are bachelor groups. Find water in hard to get places. We saw 18 total bulls w a couple in 350 range. We couldn't close the deal but got close. Good luck
Darrin
62b3c6bd0645f559ad088e7d79b73d2e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. Was expecting that I drew my first choice, late rifle over by Seligman. This is a surprise and it does sound like more of an adventure. I'll be going with an outfitter that knows the area.

RdRdrFan

WKR
I drew 5B s, I have been there 2 x once on my tag and once helping my brother, really looking forward to it!

If you plan on using an outfitter shoot me a PM. I can tell you who to stay the hell away from based on personal experience. Wasted a lot of money and time building points with a crooked outfitter that "specializes" in 5BS.