Arizona late archery Elk

Ingo

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah, they’re good friends of mine. They know the country, was very happy for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They've been running that turf since they were little kids. I grew up with all those guys and spent a bunch of nights sleeping on the Armstrong's trampoline in their back yard.

I've got the early hunt there starting Friday. Gonna be awesome to be back on my home mountains. Bulls are already looking pretty rutty even though it's still hot.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

afalcone

FNG
Hey everyone. My last hunt of the year is here and it’s one I’ve very much been pumped about. Arizona late archery elk season in an undisclosed unit! I drew this hunt with 1 point, but still a 17% chance and it was my second choice. A unit with rough country but at least makes it glassable. Hunt starts on Friday so tomorrow is a shooting and scouting day. I’ve filmed in here before and have some buddies giving me the low down on some spots so that’s helpful. The potential for large bulls is fairly high, but with a less than average growth year I’m just looking for 300+.

I’ll update best I can, should have service about every day!

8182df93b8eeace4f1447e6adf8852ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good luck!