Arizona late archery Elk

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Just finish watching those videos Jordan. Pretty damn awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoss1280

FNG
Thanks for sharing!! Pumped to have a family member with late Archery Bull AZ Elk tag. I'm sending him this thread now!

myerz28

FNG
Hey everyone. My last hunt of the year is here and it’s one I’ve very much been pumped about. Arizona late archery elk season in an undisclosed unit! I drew this hunt with 1 point, but still a 17% chance and it was my second choice. A unit with rough country but at least makes it glassable. Hunt starts on Friday so tomorrow is a shooting and scouting day. I’ve filmed in here before and have some buddies giving me the low down on some spots so that’s helpful. The potential for large bulls is fairly high, but with a less than average growth year I’m just looking for 300+.

I’ll update best I can, should have service about every day!

8182df93b8eeace4f1447e6adf8852ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good luck

12ring

FNG
Congrats Jordan- that was great footage and appreciate you sharing it. I also was successful on my first AZ late season archery bull last year- completely unexpected draw with 1 pt.

raptor16

Lil-Rokslider
That looks like some real nasty country. You worked for it and earned it. Super cool story. Great videos too. Congratulations on an awesome bull.

BRoth82

WKR
I think that was one of the best hints I've read about in a long time, way to go sticking it out and not giving up.