Arizona Unit 23 January OTC Archery

I'm headed down to unit 23 in Arizona in January for the OTC archery hunt. I have been doing some e-scouting and trying to gather as much information as possible. I have some spots picked out that seem to have potential, but I haven't been able to physically scout as it's been hard enough to get time off just to hunt. Tried calling AZ Fish and Game, but apparently they don't take phone calls and answer any questions, so i'm here to hopefully get a few general questions answered.

Curious if the mule deer are up higher in the mixed conifer stuff or down lower in the desert scrubland?
Never hunted couse either so no exactly sure what habitat types they tend to use.
Also wondering if you guys hunt burned areas down there for couse and mule deer.
Does anyone know what the water situation is down there right now? Creeks or water holes have water?
Does this area get a lot of hunting pressure and road hunters?

Any answers and any other pertinent information would be greatly appreciated.

jrs4x4

FNG
Deer are scattered throughout the unit, from the desert land near the reservoir up to the rim. Pretty even distribution of hunter pressure.

I just moved down to AZ a few years ago so I'm no expert, but I've been hunting unit 22 next door and have always seen mulies and coues in the same areas. Although the rule of thumb is coues are generally higher and mulies are lower, even on the desert floor.
We've had some decent rainfall this year with more coming this week. Should be plenty of water for the deer, but I usually struggle to find a good quality water source for myself if you are looking to spike out