Arizona Wildlife Management under attack

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Give Ty or Tom a call, or call one of the local branches to find out more information and voice your concerns. These non-profits gathering signatures help, but they need to hear from us directly and individually as well.

AZFGD.JPG

AZ8

WKR
Just for clarification, this comment period is for the 5 year proposed hunt guidelines for 2023-28. They will NOT ban anything at this meeting. I’ve read that a couple guys got responses and they have no intention on banning anything.

This “call to arms” was to show support towards continuing the predator management guidelines currently in place. The scales were heavily tilted in favor of the antis sending in comments, thus the email blitz from all of us.

The anti’s know this. The only way this gets banned will be through the ballot box. So we gotta stay vigilant!

Bailer

Lil-Rokslider
As someone else said, demographics aren’t on our side here anymore. Neighbor on my right moved from Chicago 2 years ago. Left from Ca. Both across the street from Chicago. When it goes to the ballot box we’re in trouble.

Moserkr

WKR
Old article, but apparently they are trying to attack bear hunting in CA again this year too. If anyone has a link to help fight that one too Id be much obliged.

Its not just Californian’s pushing this @ManyBullets Read the comments in the link below and they want CA’s issues to be the blueprint for the entire US. But there plenty of East coast liberals pushing it too…

Old article, but apparently they are trying to attack bear hunting in CA again this year too. If anyone has a link to help fight that one too Id be much obliged.

Its not just Californian’s pushing this @ManyBullets Read the comments in the link below and they want CA’s issues to be the blueprint for the entire US. But there plenty of East coast liberals pushing it too…

True - we don't want to leave out the NYC crew out of this. They love to tell people 2,000 miles away how to live their lives b/c they're smarter than us - just ask them.

I saw this and didn't know what to think. The web site linked looks to just be a site that auto generates E-mails to certain addresses and also has an auto generated comment that you can change if you wish.
They say hunting is being attacked through "comments" but don't mention the comments or have a link to those comments, or say how they became aware of said comments.
It takes a bit of poking around on the AZGF site to even find what I think they may be talking about. But I don't expect this is the entire "attack", maybe?

Lion comments (questions?) start on page 8: