Armed services/veterans/leo/first responders

swamphunter

Lil-Rokslider
The list of brothers I remember on this day is too long
779ef4037d6b3946ceb7007aef82f8d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Gunny Shane. He was on our I&I staff when I joined my unit. Seen him rip a good sized phone book in half with his bare hands one time. Semper Fi brother.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Gunny Shane. He was on our I&I staff when I joined my unit. Seen him rip a good sized phone book in half with his bare hands one time. Semper Fi brother.

We were firing arty into Fallujah during that second battle of Fallujah when he was wounded. Funny how this pic of a bunch of my buddies has traveled as far as it has. Iraq sucked then, it sucks now, I'm pretty sure it'll always suck lol. Semper Fi.
a50bb187b2acce5d868a234840b0fc4a.jpg

swamphunter

Lil-Rokslider
We were firing arty into Fallujah during that second battle of Fallujah when he was wounded. Funny how this pic of a bunch of my buddies has traveled as far as it has. Iraq sucked then, it sucks now, I'm pretty sure it'll always suck lol. Semper Fi.
a50bb187b2acce5d868a234840b0fc4a.jpg

Probably spent a few days there together. I cut tail right before the 2nd battle really got going. Remember being down at the pump house when the mass exodus happened right before. Donkeys and Mercedes for days high tailing it out of the city down the tributary south of the MSR.

137buck

Lil-Rokslider
Corrections officer for a few years, then went over to the maintenance side of corrections and now supervise inmate maintenance crews.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Probably spent a few days there together. I cut tail right before the 2nd battle really got going. Remember being down at the pump house when the mass exodus happened right before. Donkeys and Mercedes for days high tailing it out of the city down the tributary south of the MSR.

You forgot to mention the bongo trucks

7.5 years Active Duty Army, 19K

Just ETS’d this past January, went right into Federal Corrections, been at an FCI about 10 months now

Great place to put the hate lol

manitou1

WKR
I retire March 1st with 34 years, 11 months, 8 days military. Been a heck of a ride! First 8 yrs were active duty Army infantry, then 7 yrs Army reserve and a civilian firefighter. Finished out remainder full time USAF.
Will miss much of it. Won't miss some of it! 🙂
Thanks for appreciating LEO, EMS and mil folks.
A lot of them give up much of themselves, and will carry junk in their head until their final curtain closes.

CentralFLMike

Lil-Rokslider
24 years as a municipal LEO in Florida. Retired as a lieutenant and now on my way to a second pension as a LEO for a state university.

Regular army infantry officer from 1989 to 1992.

Who doesn’t like live fire maneuvers, and drinking beer with friends after hours in the BOQ! I still talk to some of the guys monthly, even after 30 years.

Got out after my obligation to go to grad school (JD/MBA).