Arrow & Broadhead Setup for Elk

TheViking

WKR
Looking at your heads for elk this year but don't see dimensions posted for anything other than the wide series? Am I missing something on the site? Curious how big the S100s are.

Been shooting the magnus stinger buzzcuts and really no reason to change, but love the collars you've been putting out and curious to try the broadheads and see how they fly for me.

Regular heads, all weights are 1-1/16” main blade with 3/4” bleeders. Wides are 1-3/8” with 3/4” bleeders.

TX_Diver

WKR
Regular heads, all weights are 1-1/16” main blade with 3/4” bleeders. Wides are 1-3/8” with 3/4” bleeders.

Thanks!! I feel like I'd seen that info on there in the past, but couldn't find it today when I was looking.

Appreciate the info.

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Looking at your heads for elk this year but don't see dimensions posted for anything other than the wide series? Am I missing something on the site? Curious how big the S100s are.

Been shooting the magnus stinger buzzcuts and really no reason to change, but love the collars you've been putting out and curious to try the broadheads and see how they fly for me.

If you click on Broadheads on our website and then scroll down to the bottom, it shows the specs. On everything but the wide series, the main blade is 1 1/16" wide and the bleeder is 3/4" for 1.812" total cut. The wide series are 1 3/8" wide main blade with 3/4" bleeder for 2 1/8" total cut.

TwoTikkas

WKR
Don't overthink it. I generally agreed with Brendan's approach although I will not spend what it takes to fill a quiver with IW's although I can afford to.

I have a bunch of VPA 125 gr. 3 blades and will be shooting them against Black Hornets and Micro Hades 4 blades to see which rides in my quiver this elk season.

I'd be interested in your findings.