Arrow Fletching Cover

What are you guys using to cover up your fletchings while hiking into your spot or while out hunting? Just curious what is all out there and if anyone is using one.

Let us know where you bought it too!

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I still use this one, but not on my current hunting set up.

I made it myself out of a Kuiu Neck Gaiter.

IMG_0045.jpg

bohntr

WKR
Fletch Bonnets have been around for years. They were very popular with traditional bows to cover feathers and help keep them quiet and dry. I've used them on compounds as well over the years.......but they do act like a wind sail in a crosswind at times, making it tough to hold. I haven't used one on my compound bows for a few years now......critters haven't noticed a difference.

GRAYLIGHT

FNG
After lot's of successful bow kills, it is unnecessary IMHO... Looks cool to hunters but won't up your odds I don't believe...

OP
Nick Muche
I didn't figure it would up my odds, I have killed enough animals with a bow to realize that :) I was just wondering if anyone used them anymore and what kind. I like that KUIU one, looks very nice.

Daniel Bybee

Lil-Rokslider
I do have one on my recurve, just cause I get tired of rubbing feathers against everything, but on my compound I leave it completely open. Havent had a problem yet. Daniel