Arrow help!

FLS

WKR
Get some full length 500s an assortment of point weights and start shooting. You’re a long ways from being able to get an accurate tune. Close is good enough at this point. Watch some videos on form. Arne Moe has some good ones that won’t overload you with too much info to start. Jimmy Blackmon has a bunch too.

Kentucky

WKR
How much is a Samick sage? I’m sure it’s a good starter bow.. I would suggest a cheaper ILF riser like a Samick discovery, and a set of limbs to match, or a used set off the trad forums.. you’ll be in it for 300$ or so and plenty of adjustability to tune those 500s from 30-45#..I’m not down playing the sage bow, but if you like Trad then you’ll be wanting to upgrade very quickly… and if you don’t like it at all.. then you can more than likely sell ILF riser and limbs and get most of your money back..

I’m sorry you said you had already ordered..

ScottinPA

WKR
How much is a Samick sage? I’m sure it’s a good starter bow.. I would suggest a cheaper ILF riser like a Samick discovery, and a set of limbs to match, or a used set off the trad forums.. you’ll be in it for 300$ or so and plenty of adjustability to tune those 500s from 30-45#..I’m not down playing the sage bow, but if you like Trad then you’ll be wanting to upgrade very quickly… and if you don’t like it at all.. then you can more than likely sell ILF riser and limbs and get most of your money back..

Sage is a good starter and not everybody goes ILF or considers it an upgrade. I went back to recurve 20 yrs ago and still don't want an ILF setup. To each his own.

He'll can have it set up complete for less than $300 if he shops smart.

Kentucky

WKR
Sage is a good starter and not everybody goes ILF or considers it an upgrade. I went back to recurve 20 yrs ago and still don't want an ILF setup. To each his own.

He'll can have it set up complete for less than $300 if he shops smart.
I don’t shoot an ILF either.. I shoot a one piece longbow.. I was just thinking about ability of one set of arrows to be tuned from 30-45# and still hold some resell value..that’s all I was sayin…to each his own…

ScottinPA

WKR
I don’t shoot an ILF either.. I shoot a one piece longbow.. I was just thinking about ability of one set of arrows to be tuned from 30-45# and still hold some resell value..that’s all I was sayin…to each his own…

Gotcha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Joshuajosh

This bow seems pretty nice for what it is I’ll get 45 limbs for this hunting season and move onto something much better after that