Arrow hitting right

First my set up: mathews z7 around 68lbs arrow is a axis 5mm 340spine 28" long. Outsert 25g, plus a 20g fact weight screwed into the back of it. also 125g fieldpoint. Other arrow is axis 5mm 28" long, 20g outsert with 100g fieldpoint. No fact weight on that one.. Both unfletched. Shooting around 10yds away. Both arrows hit nock low and right. The arrow with the 125g field point is worse on hitting right then the other. Now my question is how do I know if it is a spine issue? I'm figuring I have a weak spine. Thanks

madkaw284

Lil-Rokslider
What’s your draw length? At 68# with 170 gr up front, your first arrow is weak, not sure of the spine on your next arrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dkime

WKR
First my set up: mathews z7 around 68lbs arrow is a axis 5mm 340spine 28" long. Outsert 25g, plus a 20g fact weight screwed into the back of it. also 125g fieldpoint. Other arrow is axis 5mm 28" long, 20g outsert with 100g fieldpoint. No fact weight on that one.. Both unfletched. Shooting around 10yds away. Both arrows hit nock low and right. The arrow with the 125g field point is worse on hitting right then the other. Now my question is how do I know if it is a spine issue? I'm figuring I have a weak spine. Thanks

Little bit of a spine issue but not much of one, your Z7 is a good shooting bow but barely a realistic 320 IBO bow (let alone what they advertised it at) so its not generating a ton of force. Easy test, put 100gr FP up front and see if it changes the POI. It probably won't in which case you will need to go through Nock height diagnosis to fix the low issue. These bows would easily tune with 1/4" nock height at brace. They also generated a ton of cable side torque so you will probably be twisting up your top left yoke leg, shortening your DL, and also manipulating your rest Centershot measurement to get things to tune.

OP
J
Both arrows are 340 spine. Also 28" draw with both arrows being 28" long. They were cut to edge of shelf.
One arrow was tipped with a 100g point. Point of impact was the same for both. Nock right but. no where near as bad as the 125 on the nock right.
Now as for the nock yes I usually do have to tune it nock high about a 1/8 to 1/4" above the 90 degree. Just first time ever doing a bare shaft tune. Only reason why I started to do it is the see if I could switch to 125g heads with the 25g outsert and possible 20g fact weight installed. If not then ill switch to goldtip xt 300 spine. Thank you

Zac

WKR
You could be getting nock pinch that accounts for your nock low tear. The fact that your heavier point weight is tearing worse to the right points towards a weak spine reaction. You could probably shim the cams and get a bullet hole without much trouble, however that won't save you if you put a fixed blade up front. If you are curious you could try winding your limbs down and see if that gradually corrects your tear. If it does you are definitely weak. There are alot of articles on how to stiffen up your shaft. Also get yourself a bow square and tie some nocking points.