Arrow identification

WCB

WKR
I have some vintage Bear arrows... wood with 3 solid yellow feathers, white nocks, crest on arrows is 1 thin black line 1 medium blue, thick blue, medium blue then thin black.
tipped with glue on looks almost like an eskilite with bleeders but the bleeders are removable.

Would there be any way to determine spine on these? I would have to assume the matched the bow I inherited which is a Pearson 7090 Hunter 58" 55lb@ 28 inches. They fly like arts out of it and would like to match if possible.

I do have and arrow test kit with different points etc. But figure it may cut out some of the work?

You would need to find an arrow spine tester or build one yourself. I built one years ago with a digital Guage. You should be able to find some designs on line. 3rivers likely sells testers as well. Probably hard to find at modern archery shops but can't hurt to call yours and see if they have one in the back.

OP
W

WCB

WKR
You would need to find an arrow spine tester or build one yourself. I built one years ago with a digital Guage. You should be able to find some designs on line. 3rivers likely sells testers as well. Probably hard to find at modern archery shops but can't hurt to call yours and see if they have one in the back.
good call no idea why a spine tester didn't pop into my head instantly. Except for the the thought of "there has to be a way to figure out the spine of an unmarked arrow" ...drrrrr

Also, thought maybe the cresting sequence or design of the arrow was perhaps spine specific.

good call no idea why a spine tester didn't pop into my head instantly. Except for the the thought of "there has to be a way to figure out the spine of an unmarked arrow" ...drrrrr

Also, thought maybe the cresting sequence or design of the arrow was perhaps spine specific.
Not sure about the cresting. I'm not much of a Bear expert. You may ask that question on the Leatherwall. Guys over there will know the answer.