Arrow Setup( Carbon Express, Gold Top, Element)

Kade94

Lil-Rokslider
I know I know it is mid season.
I’ve been looking into creating a new setup. I’m currently using BE Carnivore 300s cut to just under 26 inches with a total of 200/225 but front. I’m a T-Rex arm guy at 25.5 to 26 inches of draw. My Hoyt can go from 70 to 80lbs. I’m currently right at 72.
I’d like to get some opinions on some different arrows. They will all be either 300 or 350 spine.
1.) Gold Tip FORCE F.O.C.
2.) Carbon Express Maxima Sable RZ
3,) Element F5
I’d like to know about their durable, flight, Etc.

All 4 of those arrows are very similar...standard diameter with fairly light gpi. What's making you want to ditch the Carnivores?

If the GT Force FOC is what I'm thinking it is, it's just an ultralight shaft with a heavier insert.

If you are having durability issues with Carnivores, I'd suggest trying a standard GT hunter shaft. They weigh a little more, you can back off the weight on the front of the arrow a bit, and shoot same speed and trajectory as you are accustomed to.

In general I find the lighter the gpi of the shaft, the less durable. Which makes sense to me.

Carnivores are thin walled light gpi shafts so you will run in to durability issues. I would use Rampage, Spartan, or X-impact. Use Iron Will insert/collar system or Ethics Archery insert system.

Force FOC look just like .001 velocity/ valkyrie shafts. I used the m for a season with the brass nocks i thought they were pretty durable

TheTone

WKR
If the GT Force FOC is what I'm thinking it is, it's just an ultralight shaft with a heavier insert.

If you are having durability issues with Carnivores, I'd suggest trying a standard GT hunter shaft. They weigh a little more, you can back off the weight on the front of the arrow a bit, and shoot same speed and trajectory as you are accustomed to.

In general I find the lighter the gpi of the shaft, the less durable. Which makes sense to me.
I think you’re right about the force. There is a hilarious video of Gillingham introducing them where he just couldn’t seem less interested in the FOC

I think you’re right about the force. There is a hilarious video of Gillingham introducing them where he just couldn’t seem less interested in the FOC

I believe his least favorite term in Archery is FOC.

It's the 6.5 manbun of archery, it's not that it's all that bad, it's just the people who spout about it.