Arrow Setup for Short DL

Beendare

WKR
Spine is my biggest worry as I feel I am on the border between two spines for a lot of the arrows I've looked into. Probably play it safe and go with the stiffer of the two but I'll call the arrow company and get their opinion.

COC broadheads are all I've ever considered. Any specific ones you really like? Currently shooting QAD Exodus.

What's your favorite standard sized arrows? I wouldn't mind going this route if it meant simplifying things and possibly saving a few bucks.
Yeah, go with the heavier spine...those always tune in a modern compound

BH's; Strong 2 or 3 blade thats not too short is very efficient- many to choose from.

Arrows; there are some many good carbon shafts.....you really can't go wrong if its a legit brand.

I'm not a "You have to shoot what I shoot" guy...there are many good options....and should be some on sale now.

_____

DB29

Lil-Rokslider
The difference between the set up on the GT and the Axis is pretty small.
The two bottom images are from the phone app? Is it pretty helpful with stuff like this? Or is the computer software the way to go? The computer version just seems a little steep in price for a novice like me.
[/QUOTE]
Yes, they are from the phone app. I haven’t used the computer software. The app has been great for looking at different arrow set ups and it was real cheap.

jtmarchi

FNG
I am a little late to the part on the thread but am new here. I too have a short draw length and am wondering what bow you are shooting?

To everyone else, is there a cost effective way to be able to test arrow combos, sorry if this is not the right place for this question.