Arrow setup for Short Draw/Light Weight

HWR

FNG
I'm new and just getting started. I've read alot of info, but sorting it out is tough. I am open to suggestions.

Looking for input on an arrow build for a short draw/light weight setup.

Whitetail now, but eventually Mule Deer out west as well.

I'm thinking 4 fletch w/ fixed blade COC.

Hoyt Vector 32
27'' Draw length
55 lb draw weight

wayoh22

WKR
You're most likely looking at a 400 spine arrow. Arrow-wise you can shop around and see what you like. I've been running the Easton Axis and love them. Tried and true arrow. For fletching configuration you can experiment with what works if you're the one doing the fletching. Otherwise your local archery shop will be able to help you with all of this and then some.

OP
HWR

HWR

FNG
Thanks, I thought 400's would be right for it. I do plan to learn to fletch myself with a Bitzenberger Jig.

Any other suggestions out there?

nphunter

WKR
Axis is a good arrow. Bemans are a lot cheaper and have good specs. You can go from $50-200+ for bare shafts, there are so many options that it will make your head spin.

I think the Axis is a good all around durable decent weight arrow.

Vandal 44

WKR
I would recommend the 400 spine arrow Easton Axis, Victory RIP or the Blackeagle Rampage all great arrows. Three or four fletch configuration depends on on flight put a 50 grain brass insert with a 100 or 125 cut on contact broadband you are good to go

My bow set up is Mathews Traverse set at 51 pounds with 30” draw. I am running the Victory RIP 350 spine with four fletch or three fletch (depending what I grab out of the arrow bag) 50 grain brass insert and 125 grain Iron Well these fly great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
HWR

HWR

FNG
Thanks for the input guys, I'll look into some of those combos.