Arrow wobble

Smokeslider

Lil-Rokslider
So just bought a dozen of Black Eagle X-impact arrows and 2 of them appear to be not within tolerance (.001). They wobble pretty good on a spinner.

Anyone have any experience calling/emailing/complaining about this sort of thing or is this just something I’ll have to account for? Just seems at 16$ an arrow that I may be able to get them replaced?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Ucsdryder

WKR
Are they full length? Do you plan on cutting? Cut the wobbly end and I bet they spin great.

Rob5589

WKR
Wobbling on the ends is likely the shaft not being square. If they have visible wobble in the middle of the shaft, that would be a problem.

OP
S

Smokeslider

Lil-Rokslider
These are full length shafts without any inserts. I have a 33” draw so I need to keep them full length. I’ll try squaring them up this week but they wobble enough to lend me to think that squaring won’t make a difference.

BBob

WKR
Not sure about Black Eagle but some manufacturers do not guarantee tolerance for the whole length of the shaft only a length in between.

I'd contact them.

I can't remember for certain, I think BE is based on 28" for straightness, but it might be the whole shaft.

Explain that you need the whole length, and what you thought you were getting.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Not sure what rest you're using but you should be able to cut a little off the ends. My draw right now is set at 32 7/8" and I shoot 30" carbon to carbon shafts. I'd figure out a way to be able to do that, and then cut about 2" off the wobbly end.