Arrows

Jotis

WKR
Need to get some more arrows. I have shot easton axis the last few years. Thinking of trying out victory rip tko this year. Good or bad idea?

ia bhtr

FNG
Axis last couple years , RIP TKO this year , so far a very slight edge to the Victory's , both excellent arrows

Zac

WKR
Victory is fine, however I would still use the hidden insert over the half out collar thing.

Button

WKR
I’m thinking about getting some .001 Axis arrows. What did you or did not like about them?

Joe G

FNG
I currently use Victory but am gonna try Axis 5mm I want the additional gpi.

CSims

FNG
Been using Easton Axis for years never plan on changing I cant recommend them enough. Ive had nothing but good experiences with them. They're some great options out there I'm just the kinda guy where if it aint broke don't fix it.

Caleb777

FNG
I shot the Easton axis arrows the past two years. I will be trying the black eagle rampage arrows in .001 straightness this year. GPI is lighter allowing my total arrow weight to come down while increasing my FOC. I shoot a 622gr arrow at the moment. Will be trying to get this setup in the 525-550gr range this year and 15%ish FOC. With that being said, the weight savings n the rampage looks like a winner for me

PSE_Aaron

FNG
What is your opinion on Scheels branded arrows made by victory?
I Just picked up some of their arrows the pro version. They are the same as the Victory VForce Gamer arrows.
Seem to shoot really well for backyard target shooting and they were all within +/- 1grain of each other. I am coming from .006 arrows that were lighter, and these have been doing really well.

If I didn't get these I probably would have gotten Black Eagle arrows. Might still get some before next season.