Asat clothing

Gentleman,

I'm looking for first hand experience of Asat clothing.
Build quality/durability.
Functionality.
Customer service

Stuff like that.

Especially of the current clothing offered by them, rather than the older stuff made by F.L.
Although I'd also be interested in how their current clothing options compares to other Asat camo clothes offered by other companies both past and present.

LandYacht

WKR
I have been very pleased with the clothes I have from them currently. Been using them for the better part of five years and they are on par with anything that First Lite made, I have both for reference. I would still give the edge to FL for best merino products, but actually like ASATs other clothes better. I believe it is the Ragnar pant that I have ( going from memory) and that pants is one of the best softshell pants I’ve used.

Have their fleece top with a hood and it’s great too, though wider cut for the hoody than I think it needs.
I think as long as you aren’t getting the cotton BDU gear you should be just fine.

Never have had to use customer service and have had them long enough now that I wouldn’t as I have gotten my use out of them for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the pattern. The wool is pretty decent but I found the outerwear to be lacking in durability. Pants and coat were toast after a 10 day hunt. CS is usually good. I want to support him but the quality needs to be better.

Gentleman,

I'm looking for first hand experience of Asat clothing.
Build quality/durability.
Functionality.
Customer service

Stuff like that.

Especially of the current clothing offered by them, rather than the older stuff made by F.L.
Although I'd also be interested in how their current clothing options compares to other Asat camo clothes offered by other companies both past and present.
i like their merino tops (have a few) and like the knarr pants, which are nearly identical material of the original sitka ascent

Jermh

Lil-Rokslider
Only thing I currently have from them is their leafy top, bottom, and face mask. Build quality is great. I really like those pieces and love the pattern. I'd be interested in buying more from them.