Asolo Boots

All American Boy

Lil-Rokslider
Hiked the entire Appalachian Trail on 2 pairs. Comfortable and no blisters. Have Asolo Hunter Extremes from Sierra Trading Post, indestructible. Been using their boots exclusively for 35 years.

Mosby

WKR
I have a pair of Asolo hiking boots that I got from STP 4 years ago. They are great. I always take them for Spring bear, summer hiking and fall scouting. Great warm weather boot. I don't own Crispi but they compare well to my Lowa and Zamberlan's. I am going to use them as my primary training shoe this year and will buy another pair to replace them in the next few months.

I've tried a lot different boots over the years, and always seem to go back to Asolo. Probably because I get them cheap from Sierra Trading. I wear them every day to work construction and they last a year. The Gortex only last 8-10 months, so every spring when my feet get wet I replace them. Crispi is about equal in quality, but in my opinion over priced. Their Gortex will leak just as fast as anyone else's. Last year I tried Scarpa Charmoz. They felt like I was wearing a pair of plastic women's high heels from Payless. After 2 months of numb toes, I gave them to a friend, who isn't using them either.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

letrbuck

WKR
Asolo makes a fantastic boot. I have worn through several pairs of the 535s as well as two pairs of Titans. Some of their models seem to be great if you have wider feet or require a wider toe box. I would never hesitate to buy a pair. If they fit you good, walk out with them!

Sundance

Lil-Rokslider
I own three pairs of Asolo's: The Fugitives, Neutrons, and the Hunter GV's. The Fugitives and the Neutron's are good for my early season hunts, breathable mesh uppers and stiff enough soles for side hilling. Their waterproofing is moderate, they will last an entire day in heavy rain but need to be dried out on a boot dryer at the end of the day. Not my overnight boots if there is rain in the forecast, I use Sole red insoles and Superfeet green insoles in them. The Hunter GV's are a stouter and heavier boot, full leather and a solid rand. These are a warmer boot (don't breath as well) but the waterproofing is great for multiple day hunts in the wet backcountry. I bought them all through Sierra Trading Post highly discounted and run them a size larger (13's for my hiking boots and 12's for my daily shoes. Overall I'm really pleased with their comfort and quality, the stock insoles suck so I highly recommend buying Superfeet or Sole's right off the bat.