Asolo hunter extreme

Anybody have any experience with these??
6063fe122503f063da8cd00d229a6b74.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

thebest3

Lil-Rokslider
not those but I did use Asolo Hunter GV this pass season. only thing I change are the insole a little thin. plus I recommend up half size since toe box is not as wide as kenetrek. but heal is perfect for me no blister/ slippage out of the box.

thebest3

Lil-Rokslider
also you can get both off sierra trading post. better price than ebay especially if you sign up for active junky.

OP
LWkyhunter
Cool good to know... thinking about buying a pair as a back up boot... gonna see if anyone else chimes in

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

452b264

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Asolo Ultras and I wouldnt size up, they have a nice roomy toe box that I find perfect for steep down hill ascent. I have used them on two late season hunts and cant find fault in them, and they show very little signs of wear and I put a lot of hard miles on them between scouting and hunting . A very good quality boot, and I like them better them the Meindles. I did change the insole to a SOLE insert.

slick trick

Lil-Rokslider
i got a pair of the fugatives either 10.5 or 11 wide got 5 miles on them and iam fixing to put on the classifieds. They just are not wide enough for me, they are nice boots though.

JP100

WKR
Have used Asolos for a long time, not that model as we do not get them here.
But used the Aconcagua and Ssaslong(now called the hunter) for a number of years, been great boots for me.

I think Asolos as as good as any other European boot on the market, but it all comes down to how they fit for you.

For me they fit the best of any brands I have tried, but that may not be the case for you, only way to tell is get into some stores and try them on.

+1 for seirra trading aswell, some great deals on Asolo there.

overland

FNG
I just pulled the trigger on the Hunter Extremes. We'll see how they pan out. I'm a little nervous about the lacing but they look like solid boots and I don't have $500 for the competition's.

dtrkyman

WKR
Have owned three pair of Asolo boots, still using two of them. Fit for me has been the best and they take a beating.

overland

FNG
Yes, I am on my second pair of the Asolo Fugitives. My first pair lasted 8 years and I used them all of the time. Great boots in my opinion.

tbull

FNG
Any updates on the hunter extremes? I just picked up a pair and am wondering if I should have went with a full grain leather instead since I will be using a lot in wet conditions and some snow. How is the waterproofing on these boots?