Asolo, Kifaru, Exo, BOT, MSR, Sitka, HPG, Havalon, Norland, OV Innovations for sale

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Well its time for me to get rid of a bunch of Odds and Ends gear Im not using. Everything is in great shape. Some of it brand new or used once or twice. Just sitting in my Bins. This will be a multiple Post listing so scroll down the page to see more gear. Photos of everything Im listing but I can provide more if you want. Sorry a few came out upside down.'

Terms: Paypal is preferred buyer pays the fee or you can gift it. Will also take a Money order if your your paying over 150$ for an item I have listed. Otherwise its hard justifying going to the bank. Anything under 50$ Listed plan on paying shipping unless your putting a few things together to buy. I don't want to get killed in shipping costs. I will list item + Shipping cost. I ship only the USA. Unless your picking up the Tab then I will ship to where ever you want. I ship insured that is on my dime.

Enough of the legal Jargon on to the goods.

Asolo Fugitive GTX size 11.5 Like new. I bought this from my buddy Bill (his backup pair) but they are a bit to narrow for my liking. These are in perfect condition and like Brand new. 150$ Shipped TYD

Kifaru camp bag Coyote Brown never used still stiff like from Kifaru. 75$+ 10$ shipping

Kifaru Grabit 2 Coyote 35$ + 5$ Shipping SPF

Kifaru Padded Omni Belt Black with 2 rows of pals size Large 40$ + 7$ Shipping

Vargo Bot Aluminum Model Used but in great shape. I used it to boil water only. They are nice cause you have a sealed lid to carry water. I can fit a stove and small fuel can inside no issues. 30$ + 5$ Shipping SPF

Hill People Gear Shoulder straps. I believe its ranger green. Its brand new never used. Still has the water bottle bungy cords. 35$ + 5$ Shipping SPF

Continued Below

Last edited:
OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Sitka Bino Bivy in the no longer made Forest Camo. Great condition didn't use it much. 75$ + 5$ shipping SPF

Norland Hand Axe. These are no longer made and its good ol USA Steel. Great axe I just don't use it. Comes with Leather sheath and leather wrap handle for chocking up on it. The handle needs to be retied and tightened down but its in fantastic shape. 130$ Shipped. Really lightweight also. SPF SPF

Havalon Piranta knife with 11 extra blades. carved up a few pigs and an elk but its well cared for and is like new condition I switched to outdoor edge. 30$ + 5$ shipping SPF SPF

Exo Mountain Gear Horn Hauler in Multicam. I had this modded by David he added a few GHooks on each side so you can now attach it to a Kifaru Frame. You can still use on the Exo also. comes with 2 of the straps. The bungy straps I cannot find. So But you can add your own. Its never been out of the house. 140$ Shipped SPF

Exo Mountain Gear 2000 in Coyote like new. Im including the Accessory straps from Kifaru so you can mount to Kifaru Frame and the buckles I cut(Does not affect their integrity) but they go back on the straps if you want to hook to a Exo Frame. Also comes with an extra set of the lid straps. I don't need to say much about this bag its nice. It mounts to all kifaru Frames no issue and its like it was made for it. With all the extra straps Im wanting 190$ Shipped SPF

Goruck Tie down straps for their packs. This X strap kit is so you can attach anything on the inside of the Goruck and cinch it to your back 10$ +5$ Shipping

Continued Below

Last edited:
OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
OV Innovations Mean Pad and Belt Guides in Coyote for improved comfort on Mystery Ranch Nice Frame never used 40$ +5$ Shipping

MSR Miox Water treatment with 1 tube of Rock Salt and 1 new thing of Test strips. These are what the military used for years to treat water. Works great. Great alternative or backup and very ultralight setup. 35$ + 5$ shipping for the kit.

Exped synmat 7 4.9 R value pad with integrated Pump Nice pad I used it for a while but its in perfect shape no leaks holes or anything. The original Exped bag I had ripped on me so I found a replacement at REI in their bargain Bin thats why you see the X on the bag. Otherwise this pad is in perfect condition. Very Comfortable 80$ + 10$ shipping SPF

Finally. I have a backpack spinning Fishing rod setup this is 17 inches by 8 inches and it packs flat in its own case. Super nice rod and spinning reel by Mitchell called the Outback Traveler setup. Its stupid lightweight. great little setup if you want to get out and backpack and fish lakes on your trip. This is brand new never been out of case. Comes with a little tackle box too. 40$ +10$ shipping SPF

Thanks for looking. PM me if your interested in anything.

Last edited:

colonel00

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hrmph, nothing I really want but the spinning rod is interesting. What's the total length?

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hrmph, nothing I really want but the spinning rod is interesting. What's the total length?

Ohh jesus I just had all kinds of fun with you over Text about your Post here Lmfao.... Check your text bro.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Would you ship the exped to australia?

Like the post says Aussiehunter. I will ship anywhere outside USA on your dime. Not sure what shipping would be to Australia but if you send me a PM that your interested and want to check it out I can go by post office and get you an accurate shipping price.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
MSR MIOX is back up for sale the guy that said he would take it hasn't replied till then its available.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Everything sold has been shipped out. FYI. You should have a tracking # from me.

robcollins

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If he doesn't get back to you....

MSR MIOX is back up for sale the guy that said he would take it hasn't replied till then its available.

I'll take it. Per my txt, I'll see you tomorrow, if he pings you before then, no big deal, and if you wish to give him more time, can do next week or whenever, just calling dibs for 2nds, not urgent, but do need it. My guardian is squirting more water on me than in the platypus...

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'll take it. Per my txt, I'll see you tomorrow, if he pings you before then, no big deal, and if you wish to give him more time, can do next week or whenever, just calling dibs for 2nds, not urgent, but do need it. My guardian is squirting more water on me than in the platypus...

It's yours rob with the Mat will bring both in truck to work.

Doc

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey SHTF,

Never got the PM with payment info. I am still interested....sent you another PM.