Ata live !!!

At the request of Segan!!! ;-)

Here we go:

Via tapatalk we are going to attempt a Trade Show LIVE instead of a hunt live! Broadheads, bows, rests, you name it and hopefully I will see it and get up some info here!

3 days off and running!

We are driving out there now just passin through KANSAS CITY destination Louisville, KY!! Hope you all enjoy the updates looking forward to sharing this with everyone!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to it, Evan. For those who don't know, what's the big deal about attending the ATA show?

OP
Evan Williams
Good point Robby!

So the ATA show your annual archery industry trade show! It's where all your industry manufacturers new and current release and unveil the newest products and designs to dealers! There are some products that get advertised before the show in publications but for the most part it's the first time that shop owners and employees have to get their hands on these products and make the decision to bring them into their shops or not!

You also get the opportunity to meet industry "celebs" and TV hosts etc etc......

While also finding seminars on various aspects of the industry: dealing with the big box store, tuning, dealing w/ preventing TP (target panic), and this year the hot topics....CROSSBOWS! YEAH ... Blow me ;-)

Danielboone

Lil-Rokslider
Like to see more on that new Pulse rest from Axion Archery. Always like the new BHs too.

OP
Evan Williams
HA HA HA yeah should have seen the Gorilla girls last year....these vendors sure like the whole "sex Sells" slogan to attract retailers.

J-Daddy

WKR
Evan get to work!!!! Oh and do me a favor, head over to the Gold Tip booth and give Taylor Edwards a swift punch in the nuts for me, tell him it's from me and he'll understand, lol.

rhendrix

WKR
Would love to see what kind of arrows Easton has been messing with...I know Waddell and some other guys were shooting them this season.

vcb

WKR
Evan, I know your not a huge fan but Please shoot the Bowtech Experience and let me know what you think of the draw cycle, feel etc....Thanks!!!!

shaun

WKR
I just watched the reveal of that bow vcb lets just say I threw up a little in my mouth knowing I was going to wait till after the ATA show to decide witch direction to go after slling that insanity. Glad I went with the spyder