ATA Show

Well ATA 2013 kicks off in a few days...Monday to be exact. Is there anyone that is going as a shop guy or anything? What all are people looking for?

I went years ago with a media badge, great event and nice to get a sneak peak at all the new gear!!! Have fun!

J-Daddy

WKR
I was going to go this year but I just don't have time right now to be gone that long...It's a fun event, normally ends with a nice hangover too, lol.

OP
Evan Williams
J-Daddy,

It'll be all business :) I had two beers all of last year. Doesn't do me any good talking to ppl hungover :) I caught Anthony Dixon that way last year at 1 pm!

What are all you guys looking for as far as upgrades equipment wise? Or what questions are out there about products?

Let's hear them.

J-Daddy

WKR
Evan, you went out to easy then, lol...Last time I was there, the last night we were out to like 4:00am with the boys from Heartland Bowhunters, I was hungover for about a week after that, lol.
Rumor has it that CBE has some new sights coming out, or a re-work of the current lineup...I'd like to see some pics & specs on them. Any NEW limb driven rests would be cool...Maybe some new broadheads and whatever Dan Evans has at the TT booth.
I'd love to see someone come out with a dang 2 piece quiver that was super light weight and didn't cost an arm and a leg...Quiver prices have gotten flat out stupid the past few years. Snap some pics at the Hamskea booth, and make sure you have like a 10 hour conversation with Gillingham too, lol.

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just saying hi to Tim is a two hour conversation by itself. Tim is a talker, but that guy knows everything about archery.

J-Daddy

WKR
Just saying hi to Tim is a two hour conversation by itself. Tim is a talker, but that guy knows everything about archery.
Yeah I know, I like Tim and he doesn't mind to have a little chit chat...Only problem with that is the dude is so smart about archery stuff you walk away with a killer headache, lol. I was in Utah back in '11 to shoot Bowcast @ the Bird and stopped by Gold Tip to see my buddy Taylor and ended up hanging out with Tim the whole time talking bows...Planned to stop by for a few mins and ended up being there half the day because I started BS'ing with Tim.

OR Archer

WKR
Cant really think of anything I am really excited for from the ATA. Equipment is so good right now it will take something special to really WOW me anymore.

I'd like to see a list of all the new broadheads coming out in Deep Six format this year. I have heard of several, but I would like to know a comprehensive list. I like the questions J-Daddy added--new limb driven rests, new light weight two piece quivers.

Segan

FNG
Maybe you should post up a new thread ATA Live? Post up every few hours maybe even a few pics to keep us daydreaming for the next week.

OP
Evan Williams
Playing with tapatalk for the first times making sure I have things down for the show ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357489111.893109.jpg

Ps Colorado bull!!!

Gross 429 Net typical 403 ;-)

trkyslr

WKR
Cant really think of anything I am really excited for from the ATA. Equipment is so good right now it will take something special to really WOW me anymore.

X2.... It is tough sometimes to not indulge in new gear but i think gear the last couple years has reached the top level of its purpose.