Sold Athlon Ares G2 UHD 15-45X65mm - MINT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I wanted to try out this new incredibly priced spotter. Its form factor was amazing for backpack hunts. I found this scope to best the Razor IMO
(I have owned Gen 1 and 2 of the Razor) offering an amazing value. However, I need a longer effective range on aging rams so back to the mountain hunter's choice, Swarovski ATS 20-60x65mm for me.

The new iPhone 13 Pro is ridiculous at taking photos. All the specs shown on the glass are merely dust particles. The eyepiece has a small hair on it I noticed after the fact. They're a 10/10 on glass as I only used them on two backpack hunts this past season.

Again, I would recommend this scope over and over again to my friends who can't push $3k for a spotter.

A great review is here - https://backwoodspursuit.com/athlon-ares-spotting-scope-review-15-45x65/

The scope comes with the original box, protective sleeve, and any original items that came with the scope, caps and covers etc...

$500 US net to me from Canada. I’ll be paying all shipping to the states. Zelle is the best payment because I've stopped PayPal and Venmo due to them being Anti-2A. If you incur any duties (which the US does not charge, only items coming into Canada) I will cover them for you. Please buy with confidence!

IMG_7927.jpeg

IMG_0608.jpeg

IMG_0609.jpeg

IMG_0611.jpeg

IMG_0610.jpeg

IMG_0614.jpeg

IMG_0612.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.