Athlon optics: Cronus 15x56’s

Has anyone used the fairly new brand Athlon optics, specifically the Cronus 15x56 binos? Looking for some feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We've done a side by side with it with the Steiner Meopta and Swaro.
It is more on par with the Steiner than the Meopta and Swaro. A very nice optic and at the price, IMO, an exceptional value

OP
H
We've done a side by side with it with the Steiner Meopta and Swaro.
It is more on par with the Steiner than the Meopta and Swaro. A very nice optic and at the price, IMO, an exceptional value

How would it compare to something in the vortex line. Haven’t had my hands on a Steiner product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does it compare to the old minox bl you guys sold awhile back?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Its hard to say as it's been a while since we had those and I've looked through them. I can say that I am very impressed with these Athlons, especially at only $699.99

tdhanses

WKR
I only spent a very short time looking through one but what really stuck out to me over the Vortex Kababbibabbob is how natural the color is in the Athlon, the vortex has a greenish/yellow tint to me.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I'm your huckleberry:

I'm your huckleberry:

Robby, first off thanks for all your reviews. I'm curious, if I could get the Athlon Cronus for $450 or the Meopta Meostar 15x56 for $1200, taking into consideration resale value, what do you suggest?