Atigun-Sag water levels

I’m thinking about trying the Atigun-Sag float in early September for a caribou hunt. We would be in packrafts (newer Alpacka whitewater models), and thus hopefully be able to portage anything too hairy.

I’m wondering if anyone knows what good reference levels for the hydrographs at the Atigun bridge and Pump Station #3 might be? Based on YouTube videos of the float, it appears that low-moderate flows are within our comfort zone, but high water would likely not be. Any thoughts about the relative water levels and difficulty at different hydrograph readings would be much appreciated.

mooster

WKR
Ive watched a lot of scary videos and read blogs describing how dangerous it can be. What worried me was the reports of not being able to climb the walls to bail and portage, not enough time to react if you wanted to the difficulty of getting up the bank. There was also some areas of bad rock on the sag prior to the hwy to be concerned with too.

Deerkilr

FNG
I floated parts of the Sag last week North of Franklin Bluff. It was really manageable for my buddy and I in a canoe. I've never done any canoeing and felt very comfortable with the water speeds up there.