Attaching bow to UTV

Cubby

WKR
What is everyone doing to strap their bow to your UTV. I have done a fair amount of searching the interweb and like the looks of the bowkaddy but is a little spendy.

I use a double-bow soft case. Classic accessories maybe? Has straps to attach it to the roll bar. Keeps it legal where your bow needs to be in a case.

We have a front utility rack that goes over the hood of our UTV and just strap the hard case to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jbehredt

WKR
I use a double-bow soft case. Classic accessories maybe? Has straps to attach it to the roll bar. Keeps it legal where your bow needs to be in a case.

I use the same case. Have to treat the zippers with some kindness when they get dusty but it’s great. In its fourth season now and still going strong. Has separate pockets for quivers and two bows. Did pull one piece of foam out to make a little extra room inside.

I
I use the same case. Have to treat the zippers with some kindness when they get dusty but it’s great. In its fourth season now and still going strong. Has separate pockets for quivers and two bows. Did pull one piece of foam out to make a little extra room inside.

Forgot I did the exact same thing. Pulled the center foam out so it fit the 2 bows better.

2blade

WKR
I use a ATV Tek FFG1 FlexGrip Pro Single Rider Gun/Bow/Tool Rack up front. Holds the bow solid with the limb slots.