Attaching Kifaru pockets, lids, etc….

Flogger

FNG
Just picked up a new Stryker xl, tactical frame, large pocket, medium pocket, and 2 extra compression straps.

I’d like to see all the different ways that folks attach their pockets, Shermans, lids, etc… I know the possibilities are endless and I think it could be helpful to people to have a comprehensive thread on all the ways to attach accessories on the Stryker and other models too.

Jnrobblee

FNG
I ran a set of straps all the way through the sliders on a medium and large belt pouch, then hooked them to the bottom and top of my stryker with the bukles at the top so I can drop both pockets out of the way quick.

Attachments

• 20220226_123714.jpg
    20220226_123714.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 20220226_123658.jpg
    20220226_123658.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 55
I ran a set of straps all the way through the sliders on a medium and large belt pouch, then hooked them to the bottom and top of my stryker with the bukles at the top so I can drop both pockets out of the way quick.

That is an interesting idea. I have never seen that done before. I am not sure I would have a need for that system, but you never know... I applaud your ingenuity! Thanks for sharing.

Jnrobblee

FNG
That is an interesting idea. I have never seen that done before. I am not sure I would have a need for that system, but you never know... I applaud your ingenuity! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks! I figured that might be a one of a kind idea. I'm pretty sure the sativa thought of it. 🤣

Not field tested yet though so it remains to be seen how smart/dumb it is.

Do the pockets slide down the straps when full and bunch up together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro