Attn: Guys from Missouri / Arkansas

OP
H

Handycamp

FNG
My hope is that if enough of us are interested, we could make it a regular thing. Like maybe meeting every other month, or something like that. Over the next several weeks I'll keep an eye on the responses, maybe re-post the original message so more folks will notice it. If it looks like we have enough guys to make it work, I'll start the planning phase.

JVS

Lil-Rokslider
I’m from Sullivan mo
We did a couple of Rokslide Rendezvous in southern Missouri six or seven years ago and had a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used to own a farm outside Sullivan off Hwy 185. Now I own a place off Hwy T just north of my old farm.

JVS

Lil-Rokslider
I’m between High Ridge/ Imperial, right between you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No kidding. I grew up in Kimmswick.
Have you heard of the big game hunters club? They have a club house off frisco hill off seckman.
Buddy of mine is the chairman. They have a meeting the first Wed of every month. I hope to make one soon and eventually join. All the guys close should meet up there…

conley417

Lil-Rokslider
Springfield area

I’d be down to meet up. Anyone in the area can feel free to PM me

Columbia, MO area. Would be interested in something. Would suggest a February to March time frame. That seems to be kind of a dead zone for outdoor activities.

kjklump

FNG
Fenton, Mo.
Hunting by yourself sucks sometimes because I'm somewhat reluctant to hit the back parts because of the retrieval.

OP
H

Handycamp

FNG
I haven't been on in a while, dealing with some personal crap, but it sounds like we have enough interest. I do like GunsAreFun's idea of Feb./March. That is a slow time, and a time when cabin fever is usually raging.

JVS, I was a member of the Big Game Hunters for 3 years. I got the idea to start my own club precisely because I found the BGH to be the opposite of what I am looking for. It seems the guys in that club are already set with hunting buddies, they don't need any ideas for where to go, etc. They just don't seem interested in meeting new people and planning trips. Also, their focus is on trophy hunting, whereas I am looking for people who might want to do any number of things, like fishing, camping, backpacking, meat hunting, you name it.

Anyway, over the next couple of months I will start looking into possibilities for meeting times and places, and I'll post what I find, and ask for feedback. If enough of us can agree on a place and time, let's do it!

Bob58

FNG
A little late to the party here but I live in the little hamlet of Viburnum kind of between St. Louis and Springfield . I would be interested in getting together possibly.