Attn Non-Resident hunters, thinking about AZ OTC DIY...

mavinwa2

WKR
Res WA ST, winter>Gilbert AZ , NR>AZ, UT, NM, CO.
I've hunted AZ OTC solo DIY for 18 years now. Expensive hunt these days for licenses as non-resident. Couple my friends don't' go with me as too much $$$ for their retired budgets.
Learned many things about this hunt, for both muleys and coues bucks over the years. Mostly by boots on the ground, lots of gas $$$ & miles driven, camps set-scouting along with the AZFG Where to Hunt site.

so sharing an option here, that would have saved me so much precious time learning these past years....had this information been available.

(76) AZGamefinders - YouTube

I have listened, found really good information from this gentlemen. He even answered my question if an OTC tag purchase affects my chances later in the AZ LE permit draws.

Last edited:
Thank you so much. Lots of our viewers are teenagers planning their first big game hunt. Without a few tips these young hunters might choose to throw in the towel before they even get started. My primary message is to have fun and look in the correct spots for deer.

NYSKIER

WKR
Thanks for the post mavinwa2 I'll give this a look. My first trip to AZ last January got spoiled by the flu so maybe I can plan a return for next year